Who wants to do an interview?

Caitriona

Something Wicked
Friday said:
Why not do both?

Is there some technical reason why both interviews can't be published?

I don't know, maybe there is. Just askin'... :)

Anyone can write anything. If it is legal and decent it can go in. Of course he can do both, one or the other, or none. There aren't any rules about that.

I was merely suggesting that he not dismiss the idea of interviewing a new person. That's all. I wasn't telling him what to write or not write. I was just trying to get him to broaden his vision on what would possibly be of interest.

Hambil

I AM A GOLDEN GOD
Monolith said:
No, it's a natural chemical found in your body already. Taken in pill form, it makes you fall asleep.

Melanocytes produce melanin, which is a pigment that is the source of tanning.

Hmmm...

There's a link there somewhere.

Grandtheftcow

Grand Wizard of TK
Caitriona said:
All I was saying is that a new person wasn't automatically a bad idea for an interview. I stated so. If you want to take that and get a hair up your ass... go ahead. The truth is, I'll publish it if it's any good regardless of who it is about. You write something good and it will go in.... but
It's a shitty shitty idea. Who the fuck cares about some no name stripper who's gonna abandon the board soon like most other noobs? Strippers are fun but they won't be able to stomach the board for long.

If you can't take an editorial idea or criticism, I suggest you give up your writing career now [such as it is] because your crap don't mean squat to me little boy. If you don't like my editorial policy, go make a board of your own and start an e-zine where you can pontificate all you like about the relative merits of *your* considerably inflated opinion and ego.. [oh yeah, how is that going BTW]
Fuck you I'm raging against the machine here!!!

You can fill the Ezine with copy and pasted news articles and rape fantasies all you want I'm sure someone other than you will enjoy them.

Now climb off your teenage troll horse and write whatever you like. I was only stating an opinion. Your focus was too narrow. Your subsequent opinions are even more narrow minded. Not the best quality in a writer, but in a troll... "meh" they are just ordinary.
Damn right I'll write whatever the fuck I want!!!

And you'll put them up because I'm sure its all you will probably get for submissions.

Caitriona

Something Wicked
Grandtheftcow said:
It's a shitty shitty idea. Who the fuck cares about some no name stripper who's gonna abandon the board soon like most other noobs? Strippers are fun but they won't be able to stomach the board for long.

I care. It's a good idea to introduce new people. And these new people have caught the attention of the entire male population. I say seize the moment, and you want to pontificate about elder trolls from the last century prattling on about that great troll on TrekBBS in 1995. Something fresh and new wouldn't hurt.

Fuck you I'm raging against the machine here!!!

Fuck you and your machine.

You can fill the Ezine with copy and pasted news articles and rape fantasies all you want I'm sure someone other than you will enjoy them.

What's wring with rape fantasies? You and your uptight male morality. There's a section in the zine for sex and stuff.. Deal!!! There's also two sections for trolling stuff and do I get any one submitting anything. NO!!! So if you're going to give me something, then good. But you also need to take some suggestions every now and then.

Damn right I'll write whatever the fuck I want!!!

And you'll put them up because I'm sure its all you will probably get for submissions.

Write whatever you like. IF I like it it will be published. If I don't, you can post it on the board and everyone will know it was shit.

Do whatever you like, and so will I. ;)

Grandtheftcow

Grand Wizard of TK
Cait said:
I care. It's a good idea to introduce new people. And these new people have caught the attention of the entire male population. I say seize the moment, and you want to pontificate about elder trolls from the last century prattling on about that great troll on TrekBBS in 1995. Something fresh and new wouldn't hurt.
Yeah I'm sure our new members will last long whose role is to deliver on the important question of PIX PLZ!?!?!?!

1995 WTF? Thanks for proving my point that TKers don't know fuck all about the boards history you dumb box.

Fuck you and your machine.
Go and change the fucking batteries in yours; it might give you a different outlook.

What's wring with rape fantasies? You and your uptight male morality. There's a section in the zine for sex and stuff.. Deal!!! There's also two sections for trolling stuff and do I get any one submitting anything. NO!!! So if you're going to give me something, then good. But you also need to take some suggestions every now and then.
Oh thats right I forgot your the one who gets off on pain. I guess rape wouldn't be any different from your regular sex life now would it?

You'll get what I give you and with your little kinks you should be used to that.

Write whatever you like. IF I like it it will be published. If I don't, you can post it on the board and everyone will know it was shit.

Do whatever you like, and so will I.
BTW what year will it be when we can read past articles on the ezine? Think perhaps some blatantly fucking obvious laziness on the staffs part has resulted in the ezine suffering a little?

Kyehlar

You Fox Eared Asshole!
If you're so bloody critical about the e-zine here, why don't you go off and write your own fucking e-zine.

I think that the people who've put together this one have done a fine job. I shudder to think what sort of bland pulp you'd create of an e-zine.

Shy

Well Mr Moo if ya really wanna do one feel free to do one with me. I have no problem with it :)

Shy

Wait I just finished reading this thread... you dont want newbies.. thats fine. But if you ever want to im here, and I wont be going anywhere anytime soon. I plan on sticking around this forum for awhile :)

Kerb Crawler

Closed Fist of the Badlands
I think interviewing the newbies are good. Otherwise things risk becoming too self-referential and inbred.

Hell, I don't read the interviews as they are now. Do one of the more interesting NEW BLOOD and I might. (And my time is valuable, so make it good, goddamnit.)

Cait's wisdom is sound. GTC would benefit from some maturity and respect for those with more knowledge and experience.

Shy

Ooooo Moo Cow is in my local area!! So ya gonna meet up with me at work to do the interview? *grin*

The Question

Eternal
Hambil said:
Isn't that the stuff that makes people black?

That one's "melanin", barn-rat.

Shy

LoL if you showed up on a sunday afternoon when its dead slow for me it wouldnt cost ya any money except a drink because im usually bored from 3pm - 6pm on sundays so id be happy for the distraction :p

Monolith

It wouldnt cost any money for my time. But Im not in Canada,eh?

Dark Link

Morituri te salutant
Hey GTC!

First off, glad to see you're back.

I'm bored, all my classes got cancelled today. Interview me if you want.