Who wants to do an interview?

Tyrant

Geedis said:
HELLO MY NAME IS GEEDIS AND I FOLLOW JACK AROUND LIKE A PET BUT I THINK I AM TROLLING HIM WHEN ACTUALLY I AM DOING NOTHING OTHER THAN SHOWING HOW MUCH IN THE PALM OF JACK'S HAND I TRULY AM. HELL - IF HE WASN'T HERE, I WOULDN'T BE HERE EITHER, AND PRACTICALLY EVERY ONE OF MY POSTS IS ABOUT HIM! I HAVE NO PERSONALITY, UNLIKE THE PERSON I AM TRYING SO HARD TO TROLL, BECAUSE THIS IS ALL I CAN DO!
Really?

Anna

missmanners' favorite toy
Mandi said:
So when do I get interviewed? I'm sure there's alot people are dying to know about me..........................or not.
Whoops, sorry for the neg-rep...I was aming for PBM >_< :gagh:

NeonMercuryASH

beer, I want beer
Grandtheftcow said:
I'm bored and Henoch seems to have forgotten about doing interviews.

Keep in mind I'd be far more likely to ask you about your history, relationships with other posters and views rather than your hawtness, favourite colour, or how much you like Missmanners cookies.
I'll do an interview. Why am I never around when these threads are fresh?

Mandi

Sardy is posed to do my interview.......when he's not busy.....maybe...some day

R

Roadwarrior

I will do an interview. If I don't have to read anything.

Neil

Out of the closet
Is there a master list anywhere of who's been interviewed thus far?

There's a couple peeps I might be interested in questioning, but I'd like to see a list so I know who to exclude from consideration.

Neil

Out of the closet
GTC shoulda interviewed you, Lil. Shy had no "stick." (Apparently.)

Neil

Out of the closet
Yeah, that's pretty lazy, Mandi.

WE STILL LUV U, THO'!

Tyrant

I don't.

Enkephalen

My Stars!
I am actually quite good (and thorough) at personal interviews. I am not so sure about online interviews, but if we ever meet in real life, prepare for a long interview session. Oh, and if you have family albums, bring them along as I love looking at other people's photos! There will be a quiz to go along with the photos. :)

BitchSlapSmitty

I want Cait to interview my milkshake.

Kerb Crawler

Closed Fist of the Badlands
Neil said:
Is there a master list anywhere of who's been interviewed thus far?

There's a couple peeps I might be interested in questioning, but I'd like to see a list so I know who to exclude from consideration.

*taps foot*

Still waiting.

SSgt_Sniper

Factional Warfare
Interesting. I suppose I should pay more attention to what goes on out front, huh? I didn't know you guys did this.

Shatna

SOINT PLUT!
Well, ok, but remember that I'm an inverterate liar!