whose concerned about *dirk funk* posting at *foots* board?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
He's calling you out Chuck. You said you were talking to him, so I told him that. Turned out (just like always) you've been lying about everything.

So you know, go fuck yourself in the neck, asshat. Deeply and repeatedly. You will never be me, no matter how hard you try. It is an admirable goal, I will admit, but fuck a dog, you can't even claim the tossed about fictitious crown I created over there when NO ONE ELSE EVEN WANTS IT.

Good luck with your shit, man :)

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Maybe if we keep it up he'll rupture spleen or get a heart murmur something. He's bound to blow a gasket sometime this year. Perma pwned is right.

Rupture this. The little two bit man whore can't bust, he's dripped dry from the waste down.

Up Top.

jack

Is that the best you can do?

Seriously, your rep has been TRASHED here all day, and all you can do is try to insult me? You're so obsessed, you can't even see what's happening.

LOL

jack

Who's calling "The King Of The Gutters" out?

Do tha damn work cupcakeer.

And another thang.

Conchaga's got something in the works that's really gonna "bust" you "up".

Don't say you weren't warned in advance, stupidtinypenisheadman.

jack

But "King of the Gutters"

Why you'd want that title, other than to try to copy me, and the glory I had when I created and held it as an intellectual property is something I can understand. I have empathy for your sociopathic jealousy. You wish you could create the kind of tumult in my life the way I've clearly affected yours.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
It must be getting at you and Loktar. Seeing as how your still being defensive and over protective about me being named "The King Of The Gutters' or establishing myself as "The New Jack".

Up Top.

jack

You keep saying that. It's not getting to me at all. I could care less. All this shit is 7 to 10 years old. I moved on to other things a LONG time ago.

jack

and again, Dirk, Gagh and myself have never posted at your retarded spamboard. Yet we all are named there. What does that tell everyone about how desperate you really are?

:bigass:

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
It must be getting at you and Loktar. Seeing as how your still being defensive and over protective about me being named "The King Of The Gutters' or establishing myself as "The New Jack".

Up Top.

I'm not defensive. I'm mildly amused.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Fixed, as evidenced by the Beavis and Butthead avatar.

I only have this avatar because after having an avatar with dancing girls with dicks and Pickle's complaints about it for months falling on deaf ears, the man decided they couldn't handle that "grown folk" shit and deemed it NSFW.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

Up Top.

You keep saying that. It's not getting to me at all. I could care less. All this shit is 7 to 10 years old. I moved on to other things a LONG time ago.

^Right there dipshit^

You're defending my "King Of The Gutters" crown. You will always be a pathetic old foolish man in my book dawg. Its written all over the board that you indeed care lil man. Whine some more.

In a few days you'll be pwned(Not a physical threat, has nothing to do with RL stuff) off this board forever Jack. Wait on it.

jack

Oooohh STOP IT!!! YOU'RE MAKING ME SO MISERABLE! You realize you've repeated your little "soon" threat twice now? :bigass:

jack

Attention Rick.: I'm requesting a name change. New Age Poster.
offline.gif

Posts: 3460 I officially would like to change my name from "New Age Posting" to The New Jack".

I really-really need this name change to complete my 10 year mission. A mission that started with a simple lunch bet in 2003.

http://www.trollkingdom.net/forum/showthread.php?t=125986

jack

Maybe he should change his name to "New Math Poster"? :bigass:

So Charles, you've been reduced by me to whining and begging at Commie to try to troll me still? Good luck with that. I like seeing you beg and whine. Now at three boards, yours, here and Commie.

LOLLERCOASTER

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
You do realize I(BlACKFOOT) registered at "The Kingdom" and "The Swamp" was my main target. All over a lunch bet?

Ask around.

aeommai

cookie?
no but see, if this was a TEN YEAR mission it would end in 2013, because you saidthe lunch betw as in 2003. did you finish early or something?

also what's the pass to the hyperboard and blog you run? im not interested in leaking stuff, i just want to see t he funny pictures :usa2:

edit whats this about kicking jack off forever? some radical changes in what you're saying? more NAP? pming nasty images of your posterior a la mmmmmmmmmmmm?

pulling a mmmmmmmmmmmm in real life?

etc?