Why can't you leave Her alone

Berronman

What has Jillian done to you to make you upload her records and details about her.You could ruimn her life!!!Sick Fucks, She's going to get you all when the time comes SHE WILL HAVE HER TIME IN COURT AND YOU WILL ALL BE SORRY FOR WHAT YOU DID TO HER WHEN YOU DIE IN PRISON

Sendell

I'm not wearing any panties!!
Berronman said:
What has Jillian done to you to make you upload her records and details about her.You could ruimn her life!!!Sick Fucks, She's going to get you all when the time comes SHE WILL HAVE HER TIME IN COURT AND YOU WILL ALL BE SORRY FOR WHAT YOU DID TO HER WHEN YOU DIE IN PRISON

And another dool, confoin'd to daicaire.

JillianBacardi

Berronman said:

Hi Berronman!! *Jillian bats her eyes* I will have my day in court, I will have my day with the malicious assholes on this board who have harassed me. Gagh, missmanners, Number_6............the Big3 who have been behind the maliciousness, who have fed Brian info, who gave Eric the idea to file criminal charges against me. They are GOOF-OFF fuck ups. Period.

TheQuestion has been one of the most malicious people on this board. If someone can get away with filing a malicious criminal charge against me for online harassment, just think what I can do to Gagh, The Question, missmanners.

A little food for thought while you guys are goofing off surfing the web.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
^^Surf the tiny little polyps in my lower intestine, fuckley.

JillianBacardi

Tell your boss to surf the tiny polyps your lower intestine. After all, you have violated my civil rights. You think you can get away with it............you won't. I am asking for a formal investigation into who has accessed my tax records.

Starburn

It's fun to poke the mentaly disturbed with a sharp stick now and then.

Berronman

FUCK OFF AND LEAVE ME ALONE YOU IDIOT CUNT. Youre one of HER dirty whores trying discredit me as a witness. YOU WON@T LAST IN THIS starburn..............I know You're real Name STARBURN. I'll see you in court when your name comes up in the Tax Investigation. Your days of freedom are limited.

Starburn

Berronman said:
FUCK OFF AND LEAVE ME ALONE YOU IDIOT CUNT. Youre one of HER dirty whores trying discredit me as a witness. YOU WON@T LAST IN THIS starburn..............I know You're real Name STARBURN. I'll see you in court when your name comes up in the Tax Investigation. Your days of freedom are limited.
BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!1111!!11
WHEEEEE!!!!!!!
Yawn.

Number_6

beer, I want beer
When did I become one of the big three?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
When she noticed?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I faded from the radar once I took down all those lovely pics I made using her head...

The Question

Eternal
Berronman said:

Funny. Not terribly funny, but marginally amusing.

So you saw these records here for yourself, did you? Happen to have a link? Even if the post has been changed or deleted, you can still post the link you've got. Come on, give us a little TINY bit of proof.

And as to why we can't leave her alone? We can -- we simply choose not to, because she won't stop talking her paranoid delusional nonsense, and she won't leave. That makes her fair sport. So you might give some thought to shutting the fuck up.

JillianBacardi

The Question said:
Funny. Not terribly funny, but marginally amusing.

So you saw these records here for yourself, did you? Happen to have a link? Even if the post has been changed or deleted, you can still post the link you've got. Come on, give us a little TINY bit of proof.

And as to why we can't leave her alone? We can -- we simply choose not to, because she won't stop talking her paranoid delusional nonsense, and she won't leave. That makes her fair sport. So you might give some thought to shutting the fuck up.

Why are you so concerned TQ??? because you have to know once I find out your true identity I will press charges against you. There are a couple of people here that I will not let get away with this.

What you guys don't seem to understand........once I file a malicious prosecution case, I will be able to reach out to other entities to support my case. Since the charge that was made against me stems from this board and the thread whereby Eric threatened to press criminal charges against me is on this board and the email he sent to me (then lied to sheriff's dept about how he got it) is posted on this board, I will be able to call upon the custodian of records of this board to bring them to me.

JillianBacardi

It doesn't matter what any of us post here at this point, there are only a handful of posts/threads that would be critical to my case. I don't know why I bother trying to explain because some of you (the people responding to my threads) are obviously worried or you wouldn't even question any of this or respond to it.

My goal is not to get back at the people of this board, my goal is to bring out the truth about a serious and malicious charge that was brought against me. It is the most important thing in my life right now. I want to make sure this never happens again and if I don't do something now, it will. I am not going to be "controlled" by punks on the internet because I am not doing anything illegal and it is NO ONE's business what I do. I don't expect any of you to understand any of this until you have been through what I have. Once that happens, I have a feeling your thoughts will be put more into perspective about this entire fiasco. I expect the same treatment out of the same people (user names) who have been dissing me the entire time. It doesn't matter............dis away, none of this stuff is critical to what I want to prove. I want to prove my innocence, it is the most important thing to me~the only way I will be at peace. I have thought about this for over 7 months and I haven't waivered in how I feel. If anything, I am more determined than ever.

Not to worry though, you won't be forced to listen to my rants much longer. It has actually been good for me to journal my anger here, it has been good for me to journal the pain and frustration I am feeling.

Another thing, I hardly read any of the posts you guys make here. Every once in a while I will, but for the most part I skip over them and continue to journal. I have heard everything you guys have to say a million times, why would I waste my time reading the same old thing??

Number6..........I don't read any of the other "fora" because I cannot participate. Why would I read something on a board I cannot participate in?? That is like taunting a kid with candy and then acting like a bully by saying you cannot have it.