Why do the machines second-guess me?!?!

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Autocorrect. Search engines. Saw a screencap from "Clifford, the Big Red Dog" and thought it would be amusing to so a Google search for "Clifford, the Big Red Dong," with the idea that maybe some sex toy company had been clever enough to name a dildo "Clifford." But of course Google would only give me showtimes for "Clifford, the Big Red Dog." So I tried Bing!, which tends to be a lot dirtier. Same thing. (As I typed this, it occurred to me to feed it into Duck, Duck, Go, and it did, indeed come up with a couple hits.) So I tried just "big red dong." Still got "Clifford..." movie stuff. Finally went with "big red dildo." This actually worked.

You do not want to see the search results for "big red dildo."

The Question

Eternal
You might have tried Boolean operators in your searches; of course, Google mostly ignores them, as it customarily ignores most user decisions. Bing might be more responsive to them. DDG works well with + and -; for example, +human -"POC".

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Autocorrect. Search engines. Saw a screencap from "Clifford, the Big Red Dog" and thought it would be amusing to so a Google search for "Clifford, the Big Red Dong," with the idea that maybe some sex toy company had been clever enough to name a dildo "Clifford." But of course Google would only give me showtimes for "Clifford, the Big Red Dog." So I tried Bing!, which tends to be a lot dirtier. Same thing. (As I typed this, it occurred to me to feed it into Duck, Duck, Go, and it did, indeed come up with a couple hits.) So I tried just "big red dong." Still got "Clifford..." movie stuff. Finally went with "big red dildo." This actually worked.

You do not want to see the search results for "big red dildo."

Oh I do. Please post them. I hate my phone. It changes shit all the time.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom