why is being pooped on by a bird good luck?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
You mad, 'bro? :bigass:

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
OMG ELROD!! THERE'S A BIRD SHITTING ON YOUR HEAD!!
post #1: Disgust
by: the dork lord - jun 3, 2007

What is on Elrod's head?
post #1: hmm?
by: gianni gebbie - jun 3, 2007

why is being pooped on by a bird good luck?
post #1: i feel very sure that this superstition sprang from social necessity. If you’re out with a friend, and a bird craps on their head, there are only so many things you can say about that.

lets discuss peoples
by: blackfoot NAP - dec 17, 2020

for some reason my thread seems very-very different from the others.

it looks like 'gianni gebbie' and the 'dork lord' had beef with each other. i wasn't a member in 2007. :bigass:

images

joined feb,22 2014

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
LOL, you don't realize he's stealing from an old thread of Pickle's.

YOU LOSE
:bigass:

images

wanna re-post your comment after reading post #23 ?

jack

Wise teacher say:

When caught in a lie, don't keep stepping in the poop.

I'd be taking his advice, Mr King Of The Self Own. A thief and a liar. That's Charles J Wilson. I know you hate it when you get busted, but that's what you get for being the stupidest motherfucker at TK.

No wonder everyone hates you :bigass:

jack

LOL, you don't realize he's stealing from an old thread of Pickle's.

As usual all cupcakeers can do is steal other people's shit.
YOU LOSE :bigass:

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
images

i expect to be taken offa ignore at least for this thread. i'm pretty sure they will wanna view my response to your Idiot bird shit. :bigss:

go ahead. keep bumping 3 to 5 threads after you post on mine.

Last edited:

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
with as many birds as there are in the sky, it's supposedly more rare to be pooped on by one than it is to win the lottery. this actually prompts peoples to play the lotto when they do get pooped on by a winged wayfarer.

but

i’m sure peoples can all agree that we peoples had our fair share of annoyance with bird defecation. it leaves a nasty stain on peoples cars and clothing, and any time birds are around, we peoples are instantly aware of their presence and hope that they don’t decide to use our clothes (or skin) as a toilet. it’s simply become a random, everyday occurrence and constant annoyance. how could peoples ever like it?

jack

images

i expect to be taken offa ignore at least for this thread. i'm pretty sure they will wanna view my response to your Idiot bird shit. :bigss:

go ahead. keep bumping 3 to 5 threads after you post on mine.

You mad bro? Yeah, you mad :bigass:

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
birds, unlike mammals, do not have separate exits for urine and feces. both waste products are eliminated simultaneously through the cloaca. while mammals excrete nitrogenous wastes mostly in the form of urea, birds convert it to uric acid or guanine, which reduces water loss in comparison.

bird dookie!

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
hobbies-leisure-bird-bird_dropping-bird_poo-animal_behaviour-celebrity-tcrn1136_low.jpg