Why Is Jack Not A Rabbi?

It's proven he's a jew... that much we know. What I want to know is: given the bonus of sucking infant penis during the circumcision ceremony, why isn't jack a rabbi? Couldn't pass the classes? Too short? Too ugly? What happened there, jack?

Patton's experience with jews:

Where, although room existed, the Jews were crowded together to an appalling extent, and in
practically every room there was a pile of garbage in one corner which was also used as a latrine. The
Jews were only forced to desist from their nastiness and clean up the mess by the threat of the butt
ends of rifles. Of course, I know the expression 'lost tribes of Israel' applied to the tribes which
disappeared -- not to the tribe of Judah from which the current sons of bitches are descended.
However, it is my personal opinion that this too is a lost tribe -- lost to all decency.
and

This happened to be the feast of Yom Kippur, so they were all collected in a large, wooden building,
which they called a synagogue. It behooved General Eisenhower to make a speech to them. We
entered the synagogue, which was packed with the greatest stinking bunch of humanity I have ever
seen. When we got about halfway up, the head rabbi, who was dressed in a fur hat similar to that worn
by Henry VIII of England and in a surplice heavily embroidered and very filthy, came down and met the
General . . . The smell was so terrible that I almost fainted and actually about three hours later lost my
lunch as the result of remembering it.