Why Is Jack Not A Rabbi?

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
It's proven he's a jew... that much we know. What I want to know is: given the bonus of sucking infant penis during the circumcision ceremony, why isn't jack a rabbi? Couldn't pass the classes? Too short? Too ugly? What happened there, jack?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Keep dancing, cumbucket.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
So answer the fucking question, jew.

jack

Keep dancing, dipshit.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
I'll bet it's because you can't get the matzoh bread to break on those little lines, right?

jack

tenor.gif

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!

jack

Reduced you to spamming.

That was quick :bigass:

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
You were first, jew.

jack

Your cunt stinks. You should wash it, occasionally

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
You still haven't answered why you're not a rabbi.

The Question

Eternal
Every time I see this thread's title, my brain insists it's:

Why Is Jack Not A Rabbit?

"Hossenfeffer?"

"Hoss-en-feff-ahhh!"

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Patton's experience with jews:

Where, although room existed, the Jews were crowded together to an appalling extent, and in
practically every room there was a pile of garbage in one corner which was also used as a latrine. The
Jews were only forced to desist from their nastiness and clean up the mess by the threat of the butt
ends of rifles. Of course, I know the expression 'lost tribes of Israel' applied to the tribes which
disappeared -- not to the tribe of Judah from which the current sons of bitches are descended.
However, it is my personal opinion that this too is a lost tribe -- lost to all decency.

and

This happened to be the feast of Yom Kippur, so they were all collected in a large, wooden building,
which they called a synagogue. It behooved General Eisenhower to make a speech to them. We
entered the synagogue, which was packed with the greatest stinking bunch of humanity I have ever
seen. When we got about halfway up, the head rabbi, who was dressed in a fur hat similar to that worn
by Henry VIII of England and in a surplice heavily embroidered and very filthy, came down and met the
General . . . The smell was so terrible that I almost fainted and actually about three hours later lost my
lunch as the result of remembering it.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/commun...dophilia-since-jews-must-suck-on-baby-penises

New York legalizes Pedophilia – Since Jews Must Suck on Baby Genitals.
Per the Jewish Problem at http://www.jewishproblem.com
"New York has instituted a new law that legalizes the Jewish ritual known as ’Metzitzah b’peh’, the act of a Jew mohel SUCKING ON A BLOODY BABY ! But only if the Jew parents of the baby give their written consent.
On Thursday, the health department voted 9-0 to require mohels, or ritual circumcisers, to obtain signed consent forms from parents outlining the risks of communicable disease before engaging in “metzitzah b’peh” — a circumcision ritual in which the mohel uses direct oral-genital suction of the infant’s blood[y ].
Orthodox Jews have expressed outrage. They don’t think that written consent should be necessary. Tens of thousands of Jew families in New York need to get their babies sucked off in association with the traditional mutilation of new-born Jew babies es, say the orthodox Jews.
Following the vote, the haredi Orthodox Agudath Israel of America said it was “profoundly disappointed” with the measure.
“Tens of thousands of families in New York City” require metzitzah b’peh, the statement said.
The pedophiliac ritual of Jews have several times led to the death of the baby being sucked, since the cock-sucking Jew rabbi often infect the babies with herpes.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Bump. :D

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
I considered becoming a mohel. The pay isn't great, but you more than make up for it in tips.