wierd

Love Child

One Love
Is Speak Freely and Tea Room hiding, or is it just me?

I know I can check my settings but I am on my phone. Thanks.

Love Child

One Love
Weird, Fucking Weird-I cannot access badlands/MF on my phone device any longer! but when I log in on my government watched chrome book, I can access it just fine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
How do you access it? With Safari, another browser?

We don't subscribe to Tapatalk so it can't be that way...

Love Child

One Love
How do you access it? With Safari, another browser?

We don't subscribe to Tapatalk so it can't be that way...

It is chrome on my phone also.

I logged into LC account tonight to see if it was in my settings,

It is weird, it is like I collapsed "Abandon all hope" on my phone one day, that would be strange for sure!!!!!!!!

PS I don't use Taptalk yet

*Okay, there it is.....I had collapsed it.

Eggs, do you have experience with taptalk?

(I think my cheap phone does not have enough room for it/not sure) (I keep the minimum aps on it)

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I use Tapatalk on my iPhone with another vBulletin board, and it works great.

But you have to subscribe to it, and we don't. Plus I don't know how well the board would work with it, since there are so many bugs to fix.

But who knows what the future can bring. SPRING IS NEAR!

Love Child

One Love
Can you explain it to a non-taptalk user? How does it work? If I install and use it with a forum that uses it-do I just talk into my phone? ( I can do that now to post)

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
:) No you still type in your posts -- it's just a way to access message boards and blogs in a cleaner way without using a clunky browser.

It strips away the fancy design of your website and displays it in nice big app-style so it's easier to read & use on a device. I guess the functionality of it depends on what kind of website and how well it's designed for easier transalation. Also it depends on whether the message board owner uses the free version, or the paid Build Your Own version.

https://tapatalk.com/