Women of TK!!!: A QUESTION.

Daystrom

m'frstthotontconinthesack
Rate the pussy for me. I mean seriously, just how good is it? I mean like, is just okay maybe even weak? Is it the bomb? I mean like shit, let us know!

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Rate the pussy for me. I mean seriously, just how good is it? I mean like, is just okay maybe even weak? Is it the bomb? I mean like shit, let us know!

Lost all of your Playboy mags, did you? Nothing left for your sad self to wank off to? It becomes rather sad that you require the services of the fugly bitches who hang out here to sate your hunger. Obviously, this post of yours does nothing other than reveal the fact you have never laid a hand upon a female.

Mirah

I love you
Whose pussy?

I know, this is confusing. Does he want us to rate our own pussy? Who invents this crap any way Daystrom? Come on. Do you want me to rate pussy in general? I'd give it a 10 then.

This should be moved to the tea room or badlands.

Daystrom

m'frstthotontconinthesack
Yours Gonad, YOURS! :) As for Mirah, this thread was posted in the TK Media Center for a reason. If you can't handle the order step aside for someone who can, like maybe Gonad for example.

OS@M@'s Dick

Lost all of your Playboy mags, did you? Nothing left for your sad self to wank off to? It becomes rather sad that you require the services of the fugly bitches who hang out here to sate your hunger. Obviously, this post of yours does nothing other than reveal the fact you have never laid a hand upon a female.

HE IS YOUR FATHER

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
I know, this is confusing. Does he want us to rate our own pussy? Who invents this crap any way Daystrom? Come on. Do you want me to rate pussy in general? I'd give it a 10 then.

This should be moved to the tea room or badlands.

You are male, so shut the fuck up.