Wordforge Hasn't Turned Into A Far-Left Board

The Question

Eternal
That's why they dogpile everybody right of Stalin.

Yup.

Real convincing, doucheboxes. We're all really buyin' it. :smooch:

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
When your kind becomes extinct, will you be useful like the dinosaurs and convert into fossil fuel?

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
When your kind becomes extinct, will you be useful like the dinosaurs and convert into fossil fuel?

How much do you weigh? The body fat amount will determine how useful you'll be as a flaming faggot in the original sense of the term.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Oh you naughty nazis! I hope the final bunker you're cornered into is air-conditioned, before you bite down on the pill under your tongue.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Bing image search for "naughty nazis" is pretty entertaining. But don't do it at work.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Oh you naughty nazis! I hope the final bunker you're cornered into is air-conditioned, before you bite down on the pill under your tongue.

I prefer cyanide in the liquid gel form, thank you.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!

The Question

Eternal

My kind is humankind. We'll never go extinct, we'll just spread out amongst the stars, find new planets with oil reserves, and "liberate" the shit out of them. :sarek:

The Question

Eternal
I'm only surprised Eggs didn't use the word, 'ilk'. Lefties love the word, 'ilk'. It's like "hoi polloi", or "commoners", or "peasants", only (in the minds of lefties, at least) not as obviously condescending to the "proletariat" they pretend so hard to be fighting for.

Ohhh, if only we "ilk" would simply accept the guidance of our pretentious, self-righteous, self-proclaimed intellectual "betters."

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Try the ilk jerky, it should be done drying on the racks by now.

The Question

Eternal
I'm more for bison burgers. Those really piss people off for some reason.

Also, they're tasty as fuck.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
I don't have permission to view that. I'm guessing I'm not missing much.

The Question

Eternal
Their latest right-of-Mao whipping boy, Feron, posted a video by Sargon of Akkad which comments on an AnCom squatter camp. The usual response from the usual suspects ensues: deflections, trolling, and attacking the poster rather than discussion of the topic.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
a video by Sargon of Akkad which comments on an AnCom squatter camp
This goes beyond politics -- anyone who knows what this is without Googling needs to move out of the basement and sign up to a matchmaking site.

The Question

Eternal
Precisely. Anarcho-Communists are filthy hippies who should be hunted and shot between the eyes.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Well you knew what it was too, soooo...

The Question

Eternal
He's not the kind of twat the world deserves. But he's the kind of twat the world needs right now.