Wordforge Hasn't Turned Into A Far-Left Board

The Question

Eternal
You're confusing amusement for concern.

Anna

missmanners' favorite toy
I wonder why you care so much, sometimes. Here's what will happen, it will turn into yet another echo chamber and die off once they realize they have nothing else to say to one another, much like every other online experiment ever. I mean, the people in charge there don't seem to care one way or another about that. Neither does this place. Neither does TBBS. It always happens that way.
Even if Wordforge had ever been the haven Castle and Volpone took it took it (it wasn’t), there’s the fact that no one posts on message boards period. I’d wager we’ve lost just as many users to Facebook than he have to any particular changes to the board.

The Question

Eternal
Even if Wordforge had ever been the haven Castle and Volpone took it took it (it wasn’t), there’s the fact that no one posts on message boards period. I’d wager we’ve lost just as many users to Facebook than he have to any particular changes to the board.

Yeah, it couldn't be that every time you get a new poster, you paranoiacs assume it's me just because it isn't a Tumblrite and ban it out of hand like knee-jerk reactionaries.

Colonel Kira's Left Tit

Bearded Belly of Bajor

True, but I am absolutely bewildered as to why people flock to a festering shithole like Facebook. I've never even had an account but occasionally I check it out for commentary on news stories and such. For the most part it just makes me want to gouge my eyes out. The layout sucks, the commentary/discussion is painful to observe, and lets not get into their data collection practices. Yuck. I think people are leaving Facebook in droves now too except for the diehards so who know what's next. I suppose it'll be something worse.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
I was going to say that. I suspect Facebook is on its way out. It used to be a way to keep up on your friends and what they're up to. Now it's almost like it's trying to be a BBS--but is completely not set up to work well as a BBS. Furthermore, the ads and other intrusive garbage is annoying and you don't actually get to keep up with your friends. I deleted all my personal information out except my name, and the town I currently live in and my photos. The era of social networking is winding down.

As to Wordforge, BS. Go find any thread from 2006 and compare it to today's threads. There is no comparison. The old threads were interesting. They were diverse. They were fun. Now it's just a bunch of Lefties, trying to out-Leftie each other and find the least Leftie-Leftie to kick off the island.

The Question

Eternal
Even if Wordforge had ever been the haven Castle and Volpone took it took it (it wasn’t)

Might I remind you that Storm was one of the first members. Likely the only reason you assclowns haven't banned him is that he quit bothering to show up; whether that was out of boredom or prescience who can say.

The Question

Eternal
Oh, hey @Volpone — anybody sent you a timetable yet for when we’re all supposed to start rioting and shit over the new barely-a-majority of Demmunists in the House?

Oh, that’s right— adults don’t do that shit.

Anna

True, but I am absolutely bewildered as to why people flock to a festering shithole like Facebook. I've never even had an account but occasionally I check it out for commentary on news stories and such. For the most part it just makes me want to gouge my eyes out. The layout sucks, the commentary/discussion is painful to observe, and lets not get into their data collection practices. Yuck. I think people are leaving Facebook in droves now too except for the diehards so who know what's next. I suppose it'll be something worse.
I only have one because I joined the Navy and happened to get stationed overseas before smartphone technology had taken off. I hardly use it to post every waking idea that pops in my head the way my cousin's wife. Her posts make Baba posts look like a Stephen Hawking paper on black hole theory in comparison.

My patience for stupid is pretty short these days. Out of the four people I've ever deleted, three of them were in the last six months of Trumpanista bullshit that I should've gutted years ago.

Anna

Might I remind you that Storm was one of the first members. Likely the only reason you assclowns haven't banned him is that he quit bothering to show up; whether that was out of boredom or prescience who can say.
Actually, unlike other professed writers from Wordforge, Storm got a book deal and distanced himself from his racist shit he spewed.

Nice projection though :)

Anna

I was going to say that. I suspect Facebook is on its way out. It used to be a way to keep up on your friends and what they're up to. Now it's almost like it's trying to be a BBS--but is completely not set up to work well as a BBS. Furthermore, the ads and other intrusive garbage is annoying and you don't actually get to keep up with your friends. I deleted all my personal information out except my name, and the town I currently live in and my photos. The era of social networking is winding down.

As to Wordforge, BS. Go find any thread from 2006 and compare it to today's threads. There is no comparison. The old threads were interesting. They were diverse. They were fun. Now it's just a bunch of Lefties, trying to out-Leftie each other and find the least Leftie-Leftie to kick off the island.
I seem to remember you declaring Wordforge dead when Neroonkeeper edited your tasteless thread title that one time. How's that board coming along, BTW?

I also remember you and Sokar and Scorp negrepping the hell out of leftists and being proud of running them off, or did you forget that too?

Yeah.

You just wanted to bully and just like a Tumblr SJW who crumbles the minute they step into the real world, so did you and your buddies when new staff took over and wouldn't enable your BS.

:rolleyes:

Get fucked, loser.

The Question

Eternal
Anna disagreeing with my post above that you don't see Republicans forming antifa-like paramilitary mobs and rioting must mean that she thinks such is happening.

Which once again proves that she's such a devoted ideologue, at this point, that the condition has metastasized into full blown reality-resistant brain damage.

The Question

Eternal
Actually, unlike other professed writers from Wordforge, Storm got a book deal and distanced himself from his racist shit he spewed.

Nice projection though :)

It's equally likely that he simply doesn't find entertainment value in an echo chamber. Few do.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
The great thing about you, Anna, is you don't ever let facts or reality get in the way of your beliefs and perception of reality. :)

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
QED.

Colonel Kira's Left Tit

Bearded Belly of Bajor
I only have one because I joined the Navy and happened to get stationed overseas before smartphone technology had taken off. I hardly use it to post every waking idea that pops in my head the way my cousin's wife. Her posts make Baba posts look like a Stephen Hawking paper on black hole theory in comparison.

My patience for stupid is pretty short these days. Out of the four people I've ever deleted, three of them were in the last six months of Trumpanista bullshit that I should've gutted years ago.

Oh, I forgot. Regarding Facebook....

5EeAKcQ.jpg

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Yeah, no. There's a Wordforge group and 55% of the posts to it are whatever dingbat conspiracy theory Anna has bit on today. 40% is whatever dingbat conspiracy theory 14th Doctor has bit on. It's bad enough that you two dingbats have shit up real Wordforge, but now you're shitting up FB Wordforge.

Anna

Yeah, no. There's a Wordforge group and 55% of the posts to it are whatever dingbat conspiracy theory Anna has bit on today. 40% is whatever dingbat conspiracy theory 14th Doctor has bit on. It's bad enough that you two dingbats have shit up real Wordforge, but now you're shitting up FB Wordforge.
Make your own board, then.

The Question

Eternal
Make your own board, then.

You could've led with that 5 pages ago instead of reacting like a 5 year old to having the shit condition of your echo chamber pointed out to you.

Don't forget to neg this post instead of replying in a meaningful way (or, better yet, fucking off back to your shat-up echo chamber.)

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Why would I need to create a board. There's this board.