Wordforge Hasn't Turned Into A Far-Left Board

The Question

Eternal
Some of y'all have never watched a flash mob of mimes buttfuckin' balloon animals, and it shows.

The Question

Eternal
Actually, unlike other professed writers from Wordforge, Storm got a book deal...

You do know there are forms of media other than print books where writers are published, right? Maybe you don't. Maybe the underside of a wildly thrusting donkey doesn't give you the very best vantage point from which to view the world.

:naughty:

The Question

Eternal
So who are you, anyway, retard? And where do you get off on slander and libel. And inappropriately touching children? :)

I don't know if it's 100% libelous, actually. I did a little legwork on it myself after I saw Friday mention it, and although SPLC is pretty notorious now for spinning stuff into "white supremacy" that isn't actually white supremacist, and although some of what's alleged (some pretty seriously hardcore trolling of journalists via Twitter) isn't actually racist at all, in and of itself, some of what is out there (the "Third Rail" podcast stuff) doesn't look any too good for the guy. Most of what's alleged against him is just that, allegation. But there's still a good sized handful that seems to be more or less substantiated.

Granted, I've said shit here that's not exactly spring fresh, but so have most of us; that's historically been the theme of this place. Bear also in mind that there's an extremely vocal, extremely aggressive ideological minority in this country (I don't mean an ethnic minority who are ideological, I mean a minority of Americans who subscribe to a particular ideology) who will call things "racist" that plainly have nothing to do with race. Example: It's no more "racist" to criticize Islam than it is to criticize Catholicism.

But you won't catch me on a podcast talking about how my skin color is a "uniform" and talking about "we're all soldiers in a war to defend the future of our people" or some shit like that. Having listened to it, his tongue was not in his cheek there, and he wasn't being theatrical. In a trolling context, it'd be profoundly distasteful -- because that's the point of trolling. But it wasn't trolling, it was sincere.

I thought he was smarter than that.

Friday

Bazinga!
I know better than to take a far left rag as gospel truth. Media Matters tried to do the same thing to Bill Whittle a few years back. If you've never seen his videos, they made a compelling case for him being a racist. I knew better, however.

That's why I didn't take SPLC at face value, either. I did the same digging you did, to get the full story.

The remark about journalists not being real people in the middle of a massacre was disgraceful (that coming from someone who thinks most journalists have an agenda). It wasn't racist, but it revealed the character of the man.

The Third Rail crap speaks for itself, however. It's vile and undisguised. There is no mistaking the speaker's views on the topic.

Friday

Bazinga!
If you're interested in hearing what real conservatives think about race, watch this video. No hate, no racism. Just common sense.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
I don't know if it's 100% libelous, actually. I did a little legwork on it myself after I saw Friday mention it, and although SPLC is pretty notorious now for spinning stuff into "white supremacy" that isn't actually white supremacist, and although some of what's alleged (some pretty seriously hardcore trolling of journalists via Twitter) isn't actually racist at all, in and of itself, some of what is out there (the "Third Rail" podcast stuff) doesn't look any too good for the guy. Most of what's alleged against him is just that, allegation. But there's still a good sized handful that seems to be more or less substantiated.

Granted, I've said shit here that's not exactly spring fresh, but so have most of us; that's historically been the theme of this place. Bear also in mind that there's an extremely vocal, extremely aggressive ideological minority in this country (I don't mean an ethnic minority who are ideological, I mean a minority of Americans who subscribe to a particular ideology) who will call things "racist" that plainly have nothing to do with race. Example: It's no more "racist" to criticize Islam than it is to criticize Catholicism.

But you won't catch me on a podcast talking about how my skin color is a "uniform" and talking about "we're all soldiers in a war to defend the future of our people" or some shit like that. Having listened to it, his tongue was not in his cheek there, and he wasn't being theatrical. In a trolling context, it'd be profoundly distasteful -- because that's the point of trolling. But it wasn't trolling, it was sincere.

I thought he was smarter than that.
In all fairness, you're a lot less smart than you think you are. So I'm not ready to rule out that you've been confused and manipulated. :)

The Question

Eternal
In all fairness, you're a lot less smart than you think you are.

And on the other hand, maybe I'm smarter than you think I am.

So I'm not ready to rule out that you've been confused and manipulated. :)

That'd be a little more persuasive if I'd fallen for the left-leaning SPLC's BS hook, line, and sinker. But I haven't. Storm has said some stuff they say is racist but actually isn't. On the other hand, he's also said some stuff (as "Spectre" on "The Third Rail" podcast) that actually is white supremacist, or at bare minimum white separatist.

So I'm not falling for anybody's anything.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter

Mirah

I love you
If you're interested in hearing what real conservatives think about race, watch this video. No hate, no racism. Just common sense.

Oh I can't wait to finish watching and comment about this-
starting with-there is no one better to discuss racism than 3 white people. Are there no black conservatives that could weigh in?
And then the guy did the whole-"All people come from slaves and have had slaves in thier lineage."
Thats great
Also-10% of a race is resonsible for 60% of the crime. Thats just great. Wonderful.
I wonder which kind of crime they are referring to specifically. It probably doesn't inclue that white collar crime does it.
Also I do get the whole thing about Pain Bodies-read about it from Echart Tolle.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
I thought you two were butt buddies, or at least compatriots. The internet has destroyed everything.
He's like a guy trying to pry a Pop-Tart out of a toaster with a butterknife. You tell him he's going to electrocute himself and he says "shut up, I know what I'm doing." Then he electrocutes himself. When he eventually picks himself up off the floor and you say "told you so," he says "I wanted to do that." So eventually you just stop trying to change him. But he's still the guy who sticks a butterknife into a toaster.

The Question

Eternal
Seems a little arrogant on your part, thinking you know better than I do what I'm doing and what my objectives are.

The thing that's objectively clear from both perspectives is that you don't get me. But that's a you problem, and only if you choose to make a problem of it.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
"I WANTED TO BE BANNED FORM WORDFORGE!!!!111ONENENEEONE IT RICKET THEM INTO BANNING ME! I SO SMART. THEMN I PROCEEEDED TO MAEK LIKE, A MILLION DUALS IN AN EFFORT TO GET BACK IN AND CONSTANTLY OBSESS OVER THINGS PEOPLE POST THERE! WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
"Also, brown sugar-bubblegum is as equally tasty as a vape as it is a whisky flavor. :) "

The Question

Eternal
"I WANTED TO BE BANNED FORM WORDFORGE!!!!111ONENENEEONE IT RICKET THEM INTO BANNING ME! I SO SMART. THEMN I PROCEEEDED TO MAEK LIKE, A MILLION DUALS IN AN EFFORT TO GET BACK IN AND CONSTANTLY OBSESS OVER THINGS PEOPLE POST THERE! WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!"

What do you think the purpose of Wordforge is, beyond entertainment?

The Question

Eternal
"Also, brown sugar-bubblegum is as equally tasty as a vape as it is a whisky flavor. :) "

First, bubblegum is disgusting. Second, no straight man should care as hard as you do about what another man likes. Unless you're getting me something for my birthday or trying to figure out how to get my dick in your ass, it just shouldn't be remotely this big a deal to you.