Wordforge says 'fuck you' to TK, starts a Skinofevil dual they claim is real.

The Question

Eternal
Well, since no one has asked, but since I know, I'm going to tell you all who the real MajorBarcalow and the real Skinofevil was -- and is. You know, I really am surprised nobody has thought of it. Or if any of you have, no one has said anything.

MajorBarcalow -- and subsequently the original Skinofevil -- and now the current Skinofevil -- are all the usernames of one absolutely brilliant sleeper troll:

Baba.

T'Bonz

TrekBBS Wench
Looks like Skin to me. Then again, I guess I'm not enough of a Skin nerd to know the difference.

Seriously doubt it.

Plus - to be honest, the Skin bit is ridiculously easy to do. Ditto for the baba one. They're both rather over-the-top and they have a very easy style to mimic.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
I love it when Parallaxis drops by and tries to convince everyone that TK vs. WF is anything like what it meant back in the day.

TK is so far departed from where it once was, that simply isn't the case. Word Forge has a stronger base of regulars who post far more articulately than many would care to admit. They have what they have. We happily chug along with all the shit left over. Everyone remains happy (or maybe it's trapped wind).

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
:lol:

Blindgroping

U mad 'bro?
Para linked to a Livejournal community.
Para: don't use a pic of yourself and your dog in your av, because then it's easy to identify you on Facebook.

Archibald Nixon

anti-life coach
I wouldn't have had a clue who Skin@WF was, --nor would I have given a squealy rat fuck-- 'til this past weekend when I happened to be skimming a thread of his, and one word gave it away.

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
I wouldn't have had a clue who Skin@WF was, --nor would I have given a squealy rat fuck-- 'til this past weekend when I happened to be skimming a thread of his, and one word gave it away.

What, did Sainty start talking about Stoicism? :lol:

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
Anyone who doesn't know who is playing skin at WF is a fucking idiot. :lol:

I just don't give two shits about WF. That's why I don't know.

Tamar_Garish

beer, I want beer
I just don't give two shits about WF. That's why I don't know.

Uh-huh.

That's why you're here...to especially bump a three-day dead thread to tell me how much you don't care.

Thanks Sweetie! :smooch:

Seph

Retired Account
i like going there and being a cunt to lanz, hes good for it he can take a joke. :)

hope ur better btw.

The Call Of Nature

Saint (what else!)
MajorBarcalow -- and subsequently the original Skinofevil -- and now the current Skinofevil -- are all the usernames of one absolutely brilliant sleeper troll:

Baba.
For those who have known Skin (the real one and only) it's hard to imagine him as a sleeper. He always stroke me as being one of the most widely awake people I ever met at TK. At any rate he was one of the few members at that time (2000 or 2001, I don't recall exactly) who actually knew what they were doing. And one of the even fewer who had a real life.

The Call Of Nature

Saint (what else!)
We're pretty good friends btw, since I let him use my account on occasion.
No offense meant but having shared a board with Skin for a decade I very much doubt he'd borrow an account. Having a small innocent-looking lurking account here is more his style. Or having one that's so big that it goes unnoticed as well. People do tend to overlook big things in the foreground of a picture, after all.

The Question

Eternal

Titfuck?

Friday

Bazinga!
I just know I've been conversing with my troll-idol for years, and haven't known it. Which amuses/irks me, because I've been one of his biggest fans for years (at least one of Barky's biggest fans).

He is active and visible here, isn't he? Skin, you are truly a Master Troll. :D