Wow, the whole board just got uncluttered.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Look who's completely owned!!

By the way, I just saw some posts where Charles IS the Cee Jay dual, so I call complete bullshit on your bullshit You mustve forgotten when Charles got put in daycare and he created the CeeJay dual to try to get around it. Didnt work! :bigass:

You're welcome!!

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
Protip: Putting Chuckie and all his duals on ignore is a wonderful thing.

The sports forum is invisible.

All his stupid duals posts are invisible :bigass:

The final ownership of Blackie has just occurred.

hell yeah!, but how long will that last?

*laughing*

3 days. face it "jack vappooper", you are a fucking mess, a pathectic fool. now everyone knows your owned, pwned and operated by blackfoot NAP. don't cry, dry your eye :bigass:

==laughing==

==laughing==
==laughing==

jack

Blackie just got Jacked again :bigass:

BIG TIME!

steve samurai jack

:wtf:
Wow, the whole board just got cluttered, again. No one was ever ignored.

I put them all on ignore when Volpone had mentioned it. Made it much more peaceful. I just had to remember to do it with each of my duals! :D

That's what my biaaaatch said, before I smacked that hat.....from the kitchen table on to the floor.

jack

As I've been saying for years, I pull the strings and you dance.

Stupid motherfuckah! :bigass:

jack

completely unlcuttered again :bigass:

bye bye Blackie :bigass:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
CAN I BUST! :gagh: Who do you have on ignore this time, STUPID? Can you make it last forever this time? Most likely another three days...huh. See you Sunday...LIAR! And another thang, jack. Why do you spam shit up before you put members on ignore? Pa-fuckin-thatik.

Last edited:

jack

Hey Fake Chuckie...what makes you think I was tralking to you, fucking scumbag??????????????????????

Mind your fucking business, and while you're at it, suck my fucking cock, faggot.

jack

Damn, is every fake persona of yours this fucking stupid?

It appears so. Eat shit and die, faggot.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
June 12, 2008
Gnight Blackfoot and New Age Posters (steve samurai jack, Gank Master, Joe, kaos, LayLow geedis, mary simple), we're done at this board. I won't be posting in response to anything they have to say after midnight EST.

The Dance Studio is closing it's doors for good, I'm afraid. Stalk someone else. What will that be like for you all, I wonder?

Happy New Year, losers.

October 30, 2019
Protip: Putting Chuckie and all his duals on ignore is a wonderful thing.

The sports forum is invisible.

All his stupid duals posts are invisible :bigass:

The final ownership of Blackie has just occurred.

November 7, 2019
completely unlcuttered again :bigass:

bye bye Blackie :bigass:

Last edited:

The Question

Eternal
stoop anchor said:
5JX8dpG.jpg

sP9PYUg.jpg

jack

It's kind of fun watching him flail about so, don't you think?

jack

You dont need to read it to know what he's saying :D

jack

I had him spamming his own thread frantically from 2:30 am til 6. I went back to sleep at 315 and he just styed up all night spamming his cowboys thread.

HILARIOUS!!

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
I had him spamming his own thread frantically from 2:30 am til 6. I went back to sleep at 315 and he just styed up all night spamming his cowboys thread.

HILARIOUS!!

:gagh:....Don't fucking act like you don't know, even though you have me on ignore (suck it gnome). i posted 131 messages between 12:00 am until 6:00 am. i'm the dude who keeps your old fat ass up into the wee hours in the morning and all day.

*tee-hee*

now tell us "vappoopster-nookie", how many trolls are sharing "the jack" account with? no! you're to fucking old and weak to be on a message board 24/7. you still pee-pee in your diaper with that tampon is stuck deep in your anus (ass) every ten minutes during the midnight hours? or, do you just simply piss in your pants while sitting at the computer waiting for a blackffoot NAP message?.....:bigass:

*laughing*

jack

HILARIOUS!!

I know, and the funny thing is, he's on ignore!! Cant see a fucking thing he's posting :bigass: I've been hearing how frantic he is chasing me around though :::tee-hee:::

You're welcome!