Wrestling?

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Jericho cutting a promo on Vanguard 1 was AMAZING!

"You come back here, Vanguard! You come back here you son of a bitch!"

CaptainWacky

Miz showed up sick to the tapings, Roman got angry because he has a comprimised immune system and is out of the WM match, Braun the fucking Nazi facing Goldberg instead. Miz ruins another WM main event and he wasn't even in this one!

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
It's almost like they should cancel the whole show!

I just saw that it's being Pre-taped!?!

LOL. It gets worse and worse.

CaptainWacky

^The horror...

CaptainWacky

WrestleMania thoughts...

Night 1 was clearly better. The Boneyard match became an instant meme and it really was a lot of fun. Much better than actually have Underweartaker wrestle. "DON'T BURY ME!" Owens/Seth was very good too, as was the ladder match, though it was of course surreal seeing them all work their asses off in front of no fans. Becky/Shayna was good if a bit short. On the downside Braun/Goldberg was a joke but what did we expect really. Corbin/Elias would have been shit even in front of fans.

Night 2 was a struggle. Rhea/Charlotte was great, but it was the opener. Not sure why Charlotte had to win either. Still waiting for her to put over Asuka so Rhea has to get in line. Edge/Orton was painfully long and dull. The Firefly Funhouse...it wasn't even a fake fight like the Boneyard match. It was a sketch. It was funny and creative (the Vince puppet saying "that's such good shit!" made me lol) but ultimately I wonder what the point was. It was good to see Drew win but once again we had a title match that was nothing but finished spam.

So yeah just watch Night 1 and the first match of Night 2 if you want you bastards.

CaptainWacky

CaptainWacky

I'm sure massive amounts of money were not exchanged!

CaptainWacky

Holy shit

CaptainWacky

Holy shit they fired RUSEV.

And look at that list of producers. Who's ever putting the matches together now? Just Vince on his own?

As Meltzer points out, WWE makes most of their money from tv rights fees which haven't been effected by the current crisis. So they could afford to keep paying all these people, it would just cut into profits a bit.

CaptainWacky

He was a legend that Vince refused to put on tv for years because he was fat.

Fuck Vince.

CaptainWacky

Friendly reminder that Rusev was fired a few weeks after this.

Last edited: