Wrestling?

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter

CaptainWacky

He died.

I was a big Razor Ramon fan for a while when I was first getting into wrestling. I guess a Cuban drug dealer really spoke to 11 year old me.

CaptainWacky

Scott Hall Wrestling GIF by WWE

CaptainWacky

'97 Bret was the best wrestling character ever.

CaptainWacky

CaptainWacky

He'd actually be dead if he was born without a heart.[/Lance Storm]

CaptainWacky

CaptainWacky

CaptainWacky

He's super rich from his podcasting and only does wrestling because he enjoys it.

CaptainWacky

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
So, I'm currently rewatching every Raw and live event from WWF in 1997. Just hit May and it's been a blast so far. British Bulldog has to be in more segments than anyone, even Austin and Bret! His penchant for crop tops and acid wash jeans is hilarious.

I have literally no idea what Ahmed Johnson is saying. EVER.

Americans are all a bunch of blood-thirsty HYENAS!

In Your House 13 was a middling affair but the flash paper stunt with Undertaker and Paul Bearer actually looked pretty legit! (even though it did take Undertaker a full minute to get the lighter to work)

WWF.Raw.Is.War.1997.05.05.720p.WEBRip.h264-WD.mp4_snapshot_01.01.27_[2022.04.16_18.41.29].jpg

Grabbed this screenshot from the 5th of May show. The camera pans around too far and catches, Jim Cornette, Sunny, Leon White, and most importantly Stone Cold who as McMahon keeps telling us 500 times through the show is NOT AT THE ARENA lol.

Then we get a Sunny segment where she is showing off the Austin shirt and she is straight up not wearing anything underneath much to the cheers of all the thirteen-year-old boys in the crowd, me and Jerry the King Lawler.

WWF.Raw.Is.War.1997.05.05.720p.WEBRip.h264-WD.mp4_snapshot_01.15.52_[2022.04.17_14.36.18].jpg

She was hot back then, shame she's a terrible fucking person lol. The 90's were a trip.

CaptainWacky

In Your House 13 was a middling affair but the flash paper stunt with Undertaker and Paul Bearer actually looked pretty legit! (even though it did take Undertaker a full minute to get the lighter to work)

As I recall, Mankind was supposed to throw a fireball at Taker, miss, and hit Bearer. But Foley couldn't get it to work so Taker had to do it himself (and took ages.)#

Tammy should be locked up and never let out.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
As I recall, Mankind was supposed to throw a fireball at Taker, miss, and hit Bearer. But Foley couldn't get it to work so Taker had to do it himself (and took ages.)#

Tammy should be locked up and never let out.
Yeah, the whole segment is botched. They were using a cheap cigarette lighter and it wouldn't take in the draughty arena. Everyone in the front row was offering their lighters to Undertaker lol

As for Sunny, yes, she's an absolute ghoul of a human being. Actually evil person. I'm just being highly superficial about the only thing she was good for 25 years ago!