WTF?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
So Dev's girlfriend shows up to catch his ejaculate, and the whole place goes quiet???

Fuck this, I might as well go back and do the work they're paying me for...3 hours late.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
I just started watching the next episode of Lost and it's harrowing. Poor Boon, all mangled up, doesn't look like he's gona make it :(

whisky

Boobie inspector
You should have known this would have happened when he gave his speech about red shirts a few weeks back.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Did you cry, Menty?

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
He cried like Rock Hudson on Fire Island WHILE THE PRESS WAS THERE.

C

Cloudy

so has boone checked out for good? you never know on Lost....

CaptainWacky

Maybe he'll come back as a guy in a mask.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
I didn't cry, no. I started crying when episode 1x23 on the disc was totally und utterly corrupted. Tried to rebuild the index of the video and ended up with 14 minutes of uncorrupted data to watch.

So I have to skip that and I will be watching the last episode of season 1 in a minute and then I will cry again because I don't have broadband and cant just download the next episodes in S2.

CaptainWacky

Damn. We have three eps to go. Is episode 22 good/

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
The next episode for you will be the Greater Good. Yeah, it was a good episode. Sayid centric. He infiltrates a terrorist cell :roll: But it's allright.

What was up with 1x21 though? It was a freaking 45 minute recap of the series with no new footage! What a pisstake! Worse than fucking Shades of Grey!

C

Cloudy

Mentalist said:
The next episode for you will be the Greater Good. Yeah, it was a good episode. Sayid centric. He infiltrates a terrorist cell :roll: But it's allright.

What was up with 1x21 though? It was a freaking 45 minute recap of the series with no new footage! What a pisstake! Worse than fucking Shades of Grey!

?? 1x21 is 'the greater good'.... I think you watched a 'special' episode only available online - according to the channel 4 website.

btw I have broadband, where can i download season2?

CaptainWacky

21 was the Sayid one. The clip show is only available online here, it must have been shown on tv in the states.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
Ahh, for me The Greater Good is 1x22 and 1x21 is called the Journey and is just a 45 minute recap of the series. It must be some sort of special thingy bob.

So technically TGG is 1x21.

You have broadband and you don't know how to download every TV show, movie, game, music and general media off the net?

Jesus!

Go here first and download Azureus: http://azureus.sourceforge.net/

Thats a bittorent client and what you will use to download what you want.

Next you will need to find a good BT site where you can download everything you want. I haven't had Broadband in 11 months so I am not a good person to recommend the best places to go but this seems to be the best:

http://www.torrentreactor.com/

The rest is pretty straight forward. Its just a matter of clicking the links of what you want and they will download via your BT client.

Movies leaked before they even hit the cinema and shows like Lost are up on the site literally a few hours after they have aired in America. Perfect quality too.

Enjoy.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
CaptainWacky said:
21 was the Sayid one. The clip show is only available online here, it must have been shown on tv in the states.

Meaning that the next episode for you is the one that doesn't work for me.

I did a divfix check on it and it found 1400 errors in the video stream. Why anyone would stick this on a DVD instead of just re-downloading a perfect copy is beyond me. I am going to try and salvage as much as possible. If I can get half hour of the episode even I will be happy enough.

C

Cloudy

I had hoped Lost wouldve been above clipshows :roll:

thanks for the links - no I don't know much about downloading shows. I've only had broadband for a month or so . It's illegal I assume? how do I make sure I'm not caught, or is that not a problem?

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
It's really not a problem, mate. The chances of having any trouble over it are very, very slim. You have more chance of being run over tomorrow.

But there are precautions you can take.

Peer Gaurdian is a small program that is use3d to protect you from the RIAA and other killjoys. It basically makes it extremley hard for them to prove you were on a network at any given time.

To sue successfully they need detailed logs of your activity which they wont be able to get if you are running PG, making thier job much harder, meaning they will go after the gazillion other users who are not using it.

Basically the RIAA are more likley to shut down the sites themselves instead of going after individual users. And they are certainly more interested in getting the file shares than the downloaders. You are a drop in the ocean, you would have to be incredibly unlucky to have any problem and even if you did you have only downloaded a couple of movies and a weekly TV series, you are hardly ripping the movies yourself and posting them online so it would be a minimal problem.

PeerGuardian is a powerful yet petite firewall application especially designed for P2P users and anyone else who wants to protect his or her computer from unauthorized searches instigated by private agencies and corporations.

PeerGuardian works by blocking and logging all TCP/IP connections to and from known IP ranges used by known P2P foes, such as the RIAA, MPAA, MediaForce, MediaDefender, BaySTP, Ranger, OverPeer, NetPD, and more.

To make sure that the block-list used to block malicious connections is up to date; PeerGuardian uses an on-line block-list Database that is continuously updated on a daily basis -- so your privacy will remain safe while swapping files.

PeerGuardian is compatible with all TCP/IP based file sharing applications, such as Kazaa, iMesh, LimeWire, eMule, Grokster, DC++, Shareaza, and more. In short, PeerGuardian is the must have tool for any file swapper.

PeerGuardian is not advertising supported, nor does it require registration, and no information is collected from or about product users.

http://www.softpedia.com/get/Security/Firewall/Peer-Guardian-Pr.shtml

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
So, we're not talking about Dev's ejaculate anymore then? Right...

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
Peer Guardian is awesome, thanks for the tip, Menty!

I can send you Season 2 eps, but it propbably won't be for awhile. I need to finish Gagh's VMars season 2, then I have to burn VMars season one for Mandi, Cait, and Eggs. I really should move my computer out of my son's room. I can't burn and/or download anything after 9 p.m., it'll wake him.