Ya gotta love ignore...

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
cleans up ALL that cupcakeer's bullshit.

One post is all it takes to make all the lies and spam vanish, like he was never here at all.

Too bad about those TOS violations that were reported. Glad I don't have to see all the whining about his fake board being offline anymore.

:bigass:

jack

jack

jack

jack

poof

jack

jack

baaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahaha

works like a charm!

jack

jack

One post is all it takes to make all the lies and spam vanish, like he was never here at all.

Too bad about those TOS violations that were reported. Glad I don't have to see all the whining about his fake board being offline anymore.

jack

jack

jack

jack

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

jack

jack

I love ignore. It's the perfect feature!

jack

jack

jack

I know I love it :bigass:

jack