yo staff!

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
dammit! when am i going to be invited to our secret forum?

and please.

don't you dare lie say they do not exist.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
Ya see.... I am the one behind "Brownfoot".

It all started a year ago, when I was walking my dogs one night, and one of them took a really big, REALLY stinky dump. As I was bagging up said dog poop, I thought "Man, this reminds me of one of Blackfoot's posts. Heh. Blackfoot and New Age Pooping...."

And, well, it just kinda evolved from there.

turd-trophy-the-sea-serpent-rate-my-poo-dog-poop.jpg

that's not the only peoples who owns your account 'dookiebrownfeets' its a known fact that at least two are on our staff.

BROWNFOOT

Yo dude, kizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz my azzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz muthafucka.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
Why don't you send in 'charlemagne', maybe she could help a brother out......never mind she's not staff. is 'dirk' staff? every things big in texas, except houston.

*tee-hee*

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling

BROWNFOOT

Really 'bro. Why so angry?

Let's go crawlin, gets sum prawnz..............

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
Why don't you send in 'charlemagne', maybe she could help a brother out......never mind she's not staff. is 'dirk' staff? every things big in texas, except houston.

*tee-hee*

dookiebrownfeets/charlemagne/dirk funk

*laughing*

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
opps! high 'vappooper'. nice switch dawg.

:gagh:

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
Man, Blackfoot just can't make up his mind about what I am. I'm either a woman, a Mexican man, or Dirk, in his mind. It's almost like he's become Jillian 2: Electric Boogaloo.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
images
images

Man, Blackfoot just can't make up his mind about what I am. I'm either a woman, a Mexican man, or Dirk, in his mind. It's almost like he's become Jillian 2: Electric Boogaloo.

which 'blackfoot', sir/misses biaaaatch?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
images
images

which 'blackfoot', sir/misses biaaaatch?

They're the same dumb fucking fake cupcakeer, so what difference does it make, eh Wilson? Blackfoot NAP, Cee Jay, Steve Browneye Shitstick, they're all the same poster anyway :D

You suck at your own game "bro"

And you care......very much :bigass:

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Guess this thread didn't turn out as he hoped :bigass: