You gonna get another jab?

USUC

Trollzilla
Far from. Actually the opposite. If I want nice I suppose I could check out Bumble or something. I visit these sites for political and social incorrectness.
There. Now if you don’t always have to have the last word you can just STFU now (and won’t be missed).

The Question

Eternal
Not Happening No Way GIF

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
243983354_2215022515306591_2270938100551169275_n.jpg

jack

This data underscores both the power of the Covid vaccines and their biggest weakness — namely, their gradual fading of effectiveness over time, as is also the case with many other vaccines. If you received two Moderna or Pfizer vaccine shots early last year, the official statistics still count you as “fully vaccinated.” In truth, you are only partially vaccinated.​
Once you get a booster, your risk of getting severely ill from Covid is tiny. It is quite small even if you are older or have health problems.​
The average weekly chance that a boosted person died of Covid was about one in a million during October and November (the most recent available C.D.C. data). Since then, the chances have no doubt been higher, because of the Omicron surge. But they will probably be even lower in coming weeks, because the surge is receding and Omicron is milder than earlier versions of the virus. For now, one in a million per week seems like a reasonable estimate.​
That risk is not zero, but it is not far from it. The chance that an average American will die in a car crash this week is significantly higher — about 2.4 per million. So is the average weekly death rate from influenza and pneumonia — about three per million.​
With a booster shot, Covid resembles other respiratory illnesses that have been around for years. It can still be nasty. For the elderly and immunocompromised, it can be debilitating, even fatal — much as the flu can be. The Omicron surge has been so terrible because it effectively subjected tens of millions of Americans to a flu all at once.​
For the unvaccinated, of course, Covid remains many times worse than the flu.​

jack

272789116_10223311010221361_2005464926004564531_n.jpg

The Question

Eternal
Don't forget to adopt Pfizer Cat. Or Else...
the grinch GIF

USUC

Trollzilla
I have to admit the corporate greed is nauseating. Pfizer et al act like legal pushers. Get a booster! Probably need a 4th now! And we’re getting right on that 5th one that will be omicron specific!
$$$$$

jack

I have to admit the corporate greed is nauseating. Pfizer et al act like legal pushers. Get a booster! Probably need a 4th now! And we’re getting right on that 5th one that will be omicron specific!
$$$$$
I grew a sentient talking third nipple after the last booster.

USUC

Trollzilla
Ha!!! Yeah I didn’t get a booster until early this month (dragged it out to almost 9 months after my 2nd). Despite my son being home with Covid this past week I haven’t caught it. Maybe the booster helped.
Buttttt despite my arguments for Covid vaccines I don’t enjoy getting science shoved in my arm. I can’t see lining up for another shot anytime soon.

The Question

Eternal
I have no time, no tolerance, and no patience for non-performance. I Will Not Put Up With It. If a drug company is pushing something that doesn't do what they say it does, they can cram it right up their pissholes.

jack

Is that like sounding? A hooker tried to do that to me once with her tongue....