You gonna get another jab?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
271986550_10227335138508371_4076808029814970787_n.jpg

The Question

Eternal
If the vax actually did control the chink pox, I'd take it.

But it doesn't.

So far, every single claim that's been made to sell it to the American people, it has later entirely failed to live up to.

USUC

Trollzilla
I figured that would be your take: "But they're still shilling the jab!"

Here's mine: Even those who are shilling the jab are now having to admit that natural immunity works.
To my knowledge no reputable source ever said that natural immunity doesn’t work. The studies have been about how long it lasts and if vaccines provide longer/superior immunity.

The Question

Eternal
I don't think you can honestly disagree that natural immunity and therapeutics have both been extremely downplayed in order to push the vax, however.

The Question

Eternal
MODMAN. Chill out, you fucking spittoon.

jack

I still have my Genesis in storage. Many games.

jack

To my knowledge no reputable source ever said that natural immunity doesn’t work. The studies have been about how long it lasts and if vaccines provide longer/superior immunity.
^^^THIS

jack

and this is the biggest thing wrong with that side of the argument

jack

272172094_468088261348698_6270900181303650893_n.jpg

jack

271918547_3356885891209203_4067976019949088033_n.jpg

USUC

Trollzilla
My son tested positive today. Given the fact that he and I have been within a couple of feet of each other several times over the last couple of days (and had meals together), it will be interesting if I get it. I’m not worried; it feels a little bit like a science experiment, lol. He feels like shit though…says he didn’t think Covid was a big deal before but now that he has it, he says it’s the worst he’s ever felt.

The Question

Eternal
Paul Joseph Watson (born 24 May 1982)[1] is a British far-right[3][4][5][6][7][8] YouTuber, radio host and conspiracy theorist whose views have often been called anti-feminist, white supremacist and politically extremist.

Why do you post crap from people that are known as extremists?
Why are you attacking the source instead of addressing the content? If he put up a clip claiming that 1 + 1 = 2, would you be on here claiming, "No! 1 + 1 = TUESDAY, now! GrrrRRRRAAUUURRRRGGHHH!!!" ?

USUC

Trollzilla
Freaking YouTube. I was trying to post the video where Trump just says “what a STUPID question”. That’s my response Question. If you didn’t take a course in English where you learned about citing sources, shame on you.

The Question

Eternal
Citing sources is not the same thing as a "poisoning the well" fallacy. If you really can't tell the 100% difference between those two things...

8f88a5897f7a363c.jpg