YOU HAVE AIDS, the official thread.

K

klokwerkaos

[email protected]

1183098613802.gif

What are HIV and AIDS?

HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus) is a virus that attacks the immune system (the body's defense against infection). HIV uses healthy white blood cells to replicate itself, breaking down the immune system and leaving the body more susceptible to illness. Without treatment, most people infected with HIV become less able to fight off germs that we are exposed to every day. Someone who has HIV is called "HIV positive" or "HIV+".

AIDS (Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome) is a late stage of HIV infection. An HIV positive person is diagnosed with AIDS when their immune system is so weakened that it is no longer able to fight off illness. People with immune deficiency are much more vulnerable to infections such as pneumonia and various forms of cancer. These diseases are called opportunistic infections because they take advantage of the weakened immune system. Ultimately, people do not die from AIDS itself, they die from one or more of these opportunistic infections. It is believed that all people who become HIV+ will eventually have AIDS.

There is no known cure or vaccine for AIDS. While anti-viral medications and healthy behavior can improve the quality and length of life for some people living with AIDS, these treatments do not work for everyone and may cause harmful side effects.

It can take several years before HIV breaks down a person's immune system and causes AIDS, and people may show few symptoms for several years after they are infected. People who appear perfectly healthy may not know they have the virus and can pass it on to others. 1 out of 4 Americans with HIV do not know they have the virus. The only way to know if you have HIV is to GET TESTED

This thread is as serious as AIDS.

------

I like to ejaculate.

K

klokwerkaos

Deconstructing the Myth of AIDS
This is by far the most imporatant thing I have ever blogged.

It's long... 2 hours and 10 minutes, but it's worth every minute of your time. Don't pass it up. Make the time for it, it's important.

I can't say after watching it that I am 100% convinced in everything that was presented, but it certainly rearranged my entire world more than anything I have discovered in my travels in at least the past 10 years.

If you take anything away from any of my posts this entire year, let this be it.

Deconstructing the Myth of AIDS.

http://video.google.nl/videoplay?docid=3983706668483511310&q=deconstructing+

if anyone has any rebuttles from reputed sources I'd like to see them, so please post.

Also:

SUPER AIDS:

http://br.youtube.com/watch?v=nSrXRid6y1w

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I've always known that AIDS is a phoney construct.

Shitty Dual

schroedinger's fat
klokwerkaos said:
[email protected]

1183098613802.gif

What are HIV and AIDS?

HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus) is a virus that attacks the immune system (the body's defense against infection). HIV uses healthy white blood cells to replicate itself, breaking down the immune system and leaving the body more susceptible to illness. Without treatment, most people infected with HIV become less able to fight off germs that we are exposed to every day. Someone who has HIV is called "HIV positive" or "HIV+".

AIDS (Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome) is a late stage of HIV infection. An HIV positive person is diagnosed with AIDS when their immune system is so weakened that it is no longer able to fight off illness. People with immune deficiency are much more vulnerable to infections such as pneumonia and various forms of cancer. These diseases are called opportunistic infections because they take advantage of the weakened immune system. Ultimately, people do not die from AIDS itself, they die from one or more of these opportunistic infections. It is believed that all people who become HIV+ will eventually have AIDS.

There is no known cure or vaccine for AIDS. While anti-viral medications and healthy behavior can improve the quality and length of life for some people living with AIDS, these treatments do not work for everyone and may cause harmful side effects.

It can take several years before HIV breaks down a person's immune system and causes AIDS, and people may show few symptoms for several years after they are infected. People who appear perfectly healthy may not know they have the virus and can pass it on to others. 1 out of 4 Americans with HIV do not know they have the virus. The only way to know if you have HIV is to GET TESTED

This thread is as serious as AIDS.

------

I like to ejaculate.

Deconstructing the Myth of AIDS
This is by far the most imporatant thing I have ever blogged.

It's long... 2 hours and 10 minutes, but it's worth every minute of your time. Don't pass it up. Make the time for it, it's important.

I can't say after watching it that I am 100% convinced in everything that was presented, but it certainly rearranged my entire world more than anything I have discovered in my travels in at least the past 10 years.

If you take anything away from any of my posts this entire year, let this be it.

Deconstructing the Myth of AIDS.

http://video.google.nl/videoplay?doc...onstructi ng+

if anyone has any rebuttles from reputed sources I'd like to see them, so please post.

Also:

SUPER AIDS:

http://br.youtube.com/watch?v=nSrXRid6y1w

Do YOU have AIDS?

K

klokwerkaos

Shitty Dual said:
Do YOU have AIDS?

Yes, you has AIDS.

More about you:

You are a cockless embarrasment to yourself and your family.
You are gullible.
You are a moron and probably a cunt, and yet, DS will still beg you for money.
You once sucked a cock for Crack.
You think The Internet is serious business.
You jack off to goatse, you sick fuck.
You got caught fucking a bowl of ice cream by your parents Last Thursday.
You voted for George W. Bush. Twice.
You are in a shitty local band noone likes, although a few people may claim to so that you dont feel bad.
You don't like it when people say bad things about you, and when they do, you cry about it.

DID YOU KNOW?

YOU fail at life, the Internet, and comedy?
YOU sucked someone off so you could get the money to buy a Nintendo DS?
YOU are probably a smart-ass, bisexual, atheist teenager who believes weed is nothing but a good thing?
YOU can't do it. And if you are, YOU ARE DOING IT WRONG?
YOU are a sick fuck?
YOU look at smut (Because that's what the Internet is for)?
YOU get butthurt when someone PWNS your fucking ass?
Noone likes YOU?
YOU wish you had real friends?
YOU are a dumbshit?
YOU should definitely be slaughtered, preferably like the cattle you emulate?
YOU enjoy tickling Balls?

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Anally Injected Death Sentence.

K

klokwerkaos

Don't forget about GRIDS

Gay-Related-Immuno-Defficiancy-Syndrome

(the original AIDS)

Shitty Dual

schroedinger's fat
klokwerkaos said:
Yes, you has AIDS.

More about you:

You are a cockless embarrasment to yourself and your family.
You are gullible.
You are a moron and probably a cunt, and yet, DS will still beg you for money.
You once sucked a cock for Crack.
You think The Internet is serious business.
You jack off to goatse, you sick fuck.
You got caught fucking a bowl of ice cream by your parents Last Thursday.
You voted for George W. Bush. Twice.
You are in a shitty local band noone likes, although a few people may claim to so that you dont feel bad.
You don't like it when people say bad things about you, and when they do, you cry about it.

DID YOU KNOW?

YOU fail at life, the Internet, and comedy?
YOU sucked someone off so you could get the money to buy a Nintendo DS?
YOU are probably a smart-ass, bisexual, atheist teenager who believes weed is nothing but a good thing?
YOU can't do it. And if you are, YOU ARE DOING IT WRONG?
YOU are a sick fuck?
YOU look at smut (Because that's what the Internet is for)?
YOU get butthurt when someone PWNS your fucking ass?
Noone likes YOU?
YOU wish you had real friends?
YOU are a dumbshit?
YOU should definitely be slaughtered, preferably like the cattle you emulate?
YOU enjoy tickling Balls?

Owned.:laugh: