YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE...

Arch Dandy

...YOU, who thinks repentance is another name for aspiration; it takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new. But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful. There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.

You may ask your feeble selves how I, the mere avatar of greatness was capable of comprehending this? Simple; the kind of intelligence a genius has is a different sort of intelligence from what you are accustomed. The thinking of a genius does not proceed logically; It leaps with great ellipses. It pulls knowledge from God knows where. I believe that ignorance is the root of all evil, and that no one knows the truth apart from me.

In this cyber space there is science, logic, reason; there is thought verified by experience.

And then there is Troll Kingdom.

I don't know why TK is here, but I'm pretty sure that it was placed here in order for us to enjoy ourselves. Troll Kingdom enables the mediocrity of cyberspace the ability to realize that success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm. As the greatest example of the troll ethos I'm doing what I think I was put in cyberspace to do. And I'm really grateful to have something that I'm passionate about and that I think is profoundly important.

On another note I'd like to say how personally I've come to realize that to become a great troll one must come to understand that the trick is in what one emphasizes; the aim of trolling is the knowledge not of fact, but of values...

And for all that, it's not really that hard to make decisions when you know what your values are.

image_fmabspic_0_0-1153205968.jpg

TIME TO MAKE DECISIONS!

Arch Dandy

A man who dares to waste 57,334+ worth of posts on TK has not discovered the value of life, and is thus excused.

jules

Exactly how much of a prick is this dork lord wanker???