"You sound angry"

Dark Pickle

Fucked Off
This is the pattern as I see it:

Gagh comes down here, spams the crap out of a few threads, hands out negs like candy, then leaves. This is usually done for no discernable reason.

The result is usually a bit of drama, often encouraged by me, and not much else.

Gagh gets bored and leaves, and the Badlands goes on with whatever fun thing it was spamming about before. Usually sex.

Eventually, people start to miss Gagh, and mention such feelings.

Inevitlibly, someone does something to trigger Gagh's rabid dog tactics once again, rinse lather repeat.

What I fail to see is: how does anger enter in to the equation?

You don't tease the mentally disturbed because they anger you; you do it because you think it's funny. Shits and giggles and whatnot.

Example:

When I lived in Iowa, I was in a poor neighborhood, and surrounded by crackheads.
This dude walks over from across the street, waving saying "What's up?", and pulls his dick out and proceeds to piss on our yard. He then attempts to shake hands with us, and tell us how he needs a little help (money for crack).

Were we angry? No. We sure as hell didn't shake his hand or give him drug money, but we didn't yell or beat him up either.

We made fun of him and laughed our asses off.

Which is the same reaction Gagh gets.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
This is the pattern as I see it:

Gagh comes down here, spams the crap out of a few threads, hands out negs like candy, then leaves. This is usually done for no discernable reason.

The result is usually a bit of drama, often encouraged by me, and not much else.

Gagh gets bored and leaves, and the Badlands goes on with whatever fun thing it was spamming about before. Usually sex.

Eventually, people start to miss Gagh, and mention such feelings.

Inevitlibly, someone does something to trigger Gagh's rabid dog tactics once again, rinse lather repeat.

What I fail to see is: how does anger enter in to the equation?

You don't tease the mentally disturbed because they anger you; you do it because you think it's funny. Shits and giggles and whatnot.

Example:

When I lived in Iowa, I was in a poor neighborhood, and surrounded by crackheads.
This dude walks over from across the street, waving saying "What's up?", and pulls his dick out and proceeds to piss on our yard. He then attempts to shake hands with us, and tell us how he needs a little help (money for crack).

Were we angry? No. We sure as hell didn't shake his hand or give him drug money, but we didn't yell or beat him up either.

We made fun of him and laughed our asses off.

Which is the same reaction Gagh gets.

He also gets a laugh when people whine about how angry they aren't. I've learned to just play along, have a laugh at myself, and reply with something equally silly and or pointless.

DON'T FEED THE TROLLS!

SuN

.:~**~.~**~.~**~:.
Gagh makes failconarg look liek david beckham

Yub

Anachrophobic
I think that's a bit unfair. Falconarg is the retard's retard. He is Moronicus Rex.

SuN

.:~**~.~**~.~**~:.
considering gagh posts nothing here but fashdhgjk;lkm;ngy, i think tis quite fair;)

missmanners

grrrrrrrr...
Gagh spams? Well thats naughty!

Falconarg told me he doesnt like moderating DayCare and he wants this forum instead.

:yes:
mm

Dark Pickle

Fucked Off
He also gets a laugh when people whine about how angry they aren't. I've learned to just play along, have a laugh at myself, and reply with something equally silly and or pointless.

DON'T FEED THE TROLLS!

But if we ignored him, he'd probably go away.

What fun would that be?

Falconarg

Rebel
Why not? In his delusional mind he already thinks he runs this place.

funny how you ppl talk about gagh when you idiots use the same kind of jokes whit a joke sentence i used months ago(i run this place) and changin some letters in my nick
is amazing that this forum is called the Troll kingdom :S:

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
funny how you ppl talk about gagh when you idiots use the same kind of jokes whit a joke sentence i used months ago(i run this place) and changin some letters in my nick
is amazing that this forum is called the Troll kingdom :S:

says the guy who mostly posted k, lame, predictable, lol kids, etc.

pot.kettle. black.