Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

10 Years Ago Today in DS9...

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Star Trek: Deep Space Nine – Extreme Measures aired.

The third-to-last episode of the series originally aired May 19, 1999.

From IMDb: "Dr. Bashir and Chief O'Brien go to some pretty extreme measures to try and track down a cure for Odo."

-------------------------------------------------------

Jammer's Review

Not a great episode, but they had to tie up the loose ends of Odo's disease, and give Sloane (William Sadler) and Section 31 one last hurrah.

DISCLAIMER: Date is according to IMDb and TV.com. Air date in your area may have varied, as the show was syndicated and local stations could choose to run it any damn day of the week they liked.

Actually I have to go out, but I figure there's about 2,000 different icon-sized badge GIFs out there. A quick google search should take care of it. ;)

It's time a channel (I DON'T CARE WHICH ONE, AS LONG AS I HAVE IT) airs DS9 at a decent time in the evening. I want to see it all again from start to finish. I should just cough up the money for the dvds :rwmad:

If you ever get broadband, you are going to be SUCH a PIRATE SAM!

YOSEMITE.gif

Yeah the episode could of been better but I still to this day "quote" Sloane's failed attempts to convey the formula to Bashir when someone asks me something I don't want to answer.

"Rattidine-lydadorasanene..neenoranhuetydanine.... Sorry, I suppose there is some part of me that doesn't want you to know."

We've established I can be geeky in stupid amounts before, right?

For some reason, I stopped watching DS9, right around the time that TNG went off the air. I watched the show religiously, then just stopped.

Oddly enough, I did the same thing with Xena. I watched it every week when it followed Hercules, but I think Herc ended a season or two prior to Xena's end, and I stopped watching Xena. Weird.

It was a disappointing end to the Section 31/Sloane story and made Sloane look pretty weak because he was so easily captured. I did enjoy the Bashir/O'Brien interection as always and liked the "I'm passionately in love with Ezri...but I like you more" line from Bashir and when O'Brien told him to get up so they could die on their feet.