Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

%$$##$@$#!@!!!!!!1111

Lilith

omfgwtfbbq!!!!11

Im in a great mood! Class is doing great, Im halfway done with my maintenence class, I'm the only chick in the whole class and I'm further than all the guys. Kicking their asses grade wise too. And now I do my hands-on test in my small engines class to go on to the next station. It's fucking AWESOME!! And I just got my fucking turn signal to work after days of fucking with it, wrong parts, etc.
FUCK YEAH!!!!!!

Ah, to be happy to go to school... Whatever happened to those feelings.

Wait... I never had them.

Good luck.

High school was all right by the time my senior year rolled around, but the first three were boring and full of school girls who would hug each other after each class because they hadn't seen each other in an hour. That's why I hung out with the guys more.

I actually liked junior high more.

Tisiphone said:
full of school girls who would hug each other after each class because they hadn't seen each other in an hour.

I love budding high school lesbianism.

^LoL. That's not what it was at all. And I even played around and lesbianism in high school, but I still didn't hug the damned girl after class.

But, I don't want to ruin your fantasy. Pervert. <wg>