13 Seconds

Mirah

I love you
The voices echoed on down the hall. The wind carried on over the trees and the buildings. I could hear the rain on the roof tops. I came in 13 seconds today. Had a good warm up before hand but really it took me 13 seconds. I came again when his cock was against my pussy. We were laying there and I told him I wanted to be naked next to him. He ordered me earlier that there would be none of that today. He wants me to heal, but this is the only way I can heal. The only way I know how. He was naked anyway. I had restraint at first, laying next to him, in his arms, letting him caress me. It felt very good and relaxing. He bit my nipples. Then I let my hand wander.

Actually it was already laying right next to his cock so it didn't have to wander very far. Of course I expected him to stop me and he didn't. He only told me how good it felt, I agreed. I wanted him so bad. I told him it wouldn't hurt, I would be ok. He insisted on caressing my body.

I turned to kiss him. I have always loved his lips. The best lips in the world. My hands caressing his back, then playfully grabbing his ass. We were both sensitive, it had been a long time. (a couple of weeks) He usually doesn't react to that but he did. He put my hand on his growing cock and I stroked him like I've wanted to all day since breakfast.

We sat at the breakfast nook this morning. My hand on his leg I reached over and grabbed his cock looking to see who was around and who was watching. He ate the fruit off my plate taking a cold grape and caressing my breast with it before putting it in his mouth. I fed him grapes and he fed me grapes.

I felt his cock in my hands, caressed his balls and stroked his cock. I slid off my panties. He called me trouble and I put his cock next to my pussy. I was dripping wet. Just like the rain outside, drenching us an hour ago. His tip was right on my clit, I moved back and forth and teased the both of us with his cock.

In the recent weeks my body had become very sensitive. I wasn't used to this sensitivity. Rubbing against his cock a couple of times and I was ready to cum. I looked at him and grabbed onto his back he took his cock and continued rubbing it against my clit, teasing my pussy with it. I rubbed harder and I came again, so quickly I was amazed. And so was he.

Mirah

I love you
I went for a third time last night just before bed, taking 6 1/2 minutes to accomplish.