20 down...10 to go

missmanners

grrrrrrrr...
The next timeI do something silly like agree to work 30 days straight... 12-16 hour days, will someone please remind me that I get cranky and exhausted? And I've just realized if I do get a day off at the end of the month, it will only be one before I start up again.

So my one day off...... all day bublebath? A 6 pack of pool boys? Order in pizza? Have RobL(and guns) kidnapped and brought to me for amusement?

I really need something to look foreward to.

;)
mm

EnglishRose

addle barn
missmanners said:
So my one day off...... all day bublebath? A 6 pack of pool boys? Order in pizza? Have RobL(and guns) kidnapped and brought to me for amusement?

mm

one day off ...... Order in pizza, climb in the tub with a six pack of the finest looking pool boys, who will hand feed you said pizza. For the afterbath entertainment RobL and his guns ....plus a few extra chosen ones to provide spanking services if required :D :D

Kerb Crawler

Closed Fist of the Badlands
Just remember, make THEM work for it, Manners. You need to relax, woman!

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I would think about an hour of gentle tongue service might be relaxing.

missmanners

grrrrrrrr...
^ but I detest gal movies.

It's day 22 now, 8 to go ..... I think my poolboy requirement has jumped. And I'll want chocolate.

;)
mm

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
OK then get out some steamy thrillers, kung-fu movies, sci-fi flicks, and animated disney junk, open 40 bars of chocolate, get a semi-naked welll-built German guy to rest your feet on, then settle in.

missmanners

grrrrrrrr...
^ I'd rather watch football, have an icy 6 pack on hand... and be... oopsie, almost said something naughty.!

:D
mm

Techman

missmanners said:
The next timeI do something silly like agree to work 30 days straight... 12-16 hour days, will someone please remind me that I get cranky and exhausted? And I've just realized if I do get a day off at the end of the month, it will only be one before I start up again.

I really need something to look foreward to.

;)
mm
You just might have. ;)

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
If you've got that much time on your hands, you need a second job.

Brett

Back, Baby!
blazerboy and i will fan you with palms

BitchSlapSmitty

my beer smells like Hot dogs for some reason. I blame you Sam Adams!!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
All the poolboys come to your aid in time of need, don't they? :D

You should get a nationwide franchise going, like Dominos or Starbucks, only with poolboy slaves.

I'll be Inspector #1. :twisted: