CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I keep thinking it's 2003 but it's 2023 so next year i'll thnk it's 2004 but it'll be 2024,anyway this is the new year's even countdown thread for me to post things barely connected with it being new year's eve

or not relation even

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
That's the great Laraine Newman, original cast member of SNL when it started, as Gwendolyn. I follow her on social media.

CaptainWacky

it's fucking sick but hilarious that the uncles were arguing while raping her or whatever and later she sees LArry's uncle who he pretended raped him and she's like "UFCK YOU BAD MAN" lofl

anyway

CaptainWacky

CaptainWacky

CaptainWacky

The way she said "the new year" can never be recreated, it is lightning in a bottle, it should be place on the next Voyager probe.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
iTAQmop.jpg

CaptainWacky

The you you were thirty seconds ago just died.

whisky

Boobie inspector
1st day of the year and another argument on Facebook about wether the enterprise can take off from the ground. Do these people even watch star Trek?

CaptainWacky

Do you think anyone will mange to have 2024 wanks this year? It must be hard for a someone who tries to wank the number of years it's been since Christ's birth every year as they keep getting older and the amount of wanks they need to do keeps increasing.

whisky

Boobie inspector
It will be a younger man than me, I'm not even every day now.

CaptainWacky

Wanking cat...