Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

(3) United (2) Villa

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
Man U are the luckiest fucking team in the world. EVER. 93rd fucking minute they snatch the goal that every Liverpool supporter in the world felt like a dagger to the heart.

Blah. I wanted The Pool to win the League :phpneutral:

Lovely goal by the 17 year old rookie Macheda though.

Aston Villa have every right to feel aggrieved with the result. For a start the Referee Mike (the manc) Riley was as usual very kind to United for the entire game and the stupid linesman flagged Villa no less than three times offside when they were clear on goal when replays showed that on each occasion they were comfortably onside when the ball was played.

Then Fergie started tapping his watch at the 4th official and managed to wrangle 5 minutes stoppage time which ended up being enough to see them through.

Villa definitley deserved a point.

I guess for Arsenal it's a win/win situation. If United lose then I'm happy because it gives Liverpool a crack at pipping them to the Title and if they win which they did then that puts us 5 points ahead of Villa and the Champions League spot is all but wrapped up for us.

I would of settled for a draw.

I was at the theatre painting the set today as the match wasn't shown.
it pisses me off that the Sunday games are NEVER aired up here. Streaming can be a real PITA, so I'll only watch if I'm desperate to see aparticular game.
When SO many peeps are watching football now why is there less coverage than before? I used to be able to see 3 EPL on Saturdays, ALL the EUFAs, and even La Liga years ago! (even if it was european hours)
the cable company must make more money if folks pay for Setanta.
Bastards.

I watch Setanta on Veetle. Sometimes the stream can stop and start a bit but the picture quality is brilliant and it's the best I've found so far.