Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

4 New Marvel Movies announced

eloisel

Forever Empress E
http://movies.yahoo.com/blogs/movie...vel-announces-four-films-panel-040604180.html

"Thor: The Dark World," (November 8, 2013)

"Captain America: The Winter Soldier," debuting on April 4, 2014.

"... confirmed speculation that they are developing the cosmic superhero franchise "Guardians of the Galaxy," which is scheduled for release on August 1, 2014."

"Ant Man" ... "...will kick your ass one inch at a time..."

I'll definitely see Thor: The Dark World and Captain America: The Winter Soldier.

When will Dark Horse or Image get their day in the sun? Spawn was a joke. With the new vampire craze going around, I could see someone attempting a Vampirella flick. Please, let's not discuss that 90's piece of trash.

But, Roger Daltrey was in Vampirella. He is the "archenemy" disguised as a rock star. I do not know how I missed that flick.

Somehow, missed Spawn as well.

Maybe they could get Josh Whedon and Chris Hemsworth for any remakes.

I should check out Dark Horse as I love Hellboy, Buffy, Angel, Witchblade and The Walking Dead .

Dark Horse used to be a great company. I havent kept up. They bought a lot of franchise material back in the day and it's really served them well. Spawn? Please. mcFarlane??? Jesus. Im good on him with asm300 etc, that was the right vehicle for that transition, otherwise he's been a total liability to the industry.

When will Dark Horse or Image get their day in the sun? Spawn was a joke. With the new vampire craze going around, I could see someone attempting a Vampirella flick. Please, let's not discuss that 90's piece of trash.

ALL the Vampi hi res just recently were available for perusing. Brought back some sweet memories. I still have a few warrens lurking about in piles.

Yes, I still have piles of books waiting to be read. WWHulk, all the Green Lantern stuff from a couple years ago, everything Marvel Zombie. All of Vietch's Our Love series Very Vicky 1-12 ad infinitum