Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

666 Park Avenue

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Terry O'Quinn is the DEVIL.

I only watched this because nothing else was on, I fully expected it to suck... but it didn't! It's like a scary soap opera, but the production values are really good, adn the acting was really good too. The devil owns an apartment building!

7168.imgcache.jpg

Terry O'Quinn is the DEVIL.

I only watched this because nothing else was on, I fully expected it to suck... but it didn't! It's like a scary soap opera, but the production values are really good, adn the acting was really good too. The devil owns an apartment building!

Not too surprising if you've ever dealt with a crappy property management company.

Cool, I'll have to check it out. Network?

ABC i believe.

Is that the girl who was quite nice but too orange and Australian and a hacker in a pointless hacker subplot?

Is that the girl who was quite nice but too orange and Australian and a hacker in a pointless hacker subplot?

Oh, yeah that was her! I didn't even recognize her because she isn't orange and doesn't have an Australian accent anymore!

I watched Once Upon a Time and Revenge, but I changed the channel when this new show came on. I was all drama'd out by then.

I think it's a mistake airing it after Revenge, because people have already filled their nighttime-soap appetite with that show, and don't need more, especially so close to beddie-bye time.