Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

9/11 Opinion Lands Teacher in Hot Water

Tyrant

A substitute teacher by the name of Tom Mustric was put on administrative leave for voicing his opinion about 9/11.

He was talking to another teacher in the lunchroom and said that he believes that there may have been U.S. Government involvement.

Apparently, the other teacher told this to the Principal of the school he was subbing at, and he was put on leave, pending a hearing on Monday, (May 15th, 2006), which may see him fired. (He is already on a blacklist of sorts, where other schools in his district are advised not to call on him for work.)

This news item was reported on the NBC affiliate in Columbus, Ohio, WCMH, and broadcast on the 11 o’clock news, Wednesday, May 10th. The story has not been posted on the station website, so I called the reporter, David Wayne, to confirm details.

My phone call to Columbus Public Schools resulted in a dead-end. I was told that this information is not shared with the public.

http://www.gnn.tv/B15270

He wasn't even expressing this opinion to students.

Tom Mustric is a tin foil hat kook
This is the last time I'll be responding to your comments, since you seem to be too fucking inept to register a dual account which won't be DCed even if it shares the same IP.

It doesn't matter if he's a tin foil hat kook, was kidnapped by aliens, or believes in God. He has every right to his opinion, and did nothing more than convey that opinion to a co-worker.

This is the way I heard it
Messenger said:
A substitute troll by the name of Messenger was put on administrative leave for voicing his opinion about the recent invasion of idiots on TK from Troll Wars.

He was talking to another troll in the speak freely forum and said that he believes that there may have been involvement from people like that asshole Loopy who is the sorryist life from to infest this planet since the zebra mussel.

Apparently, the other trolls told this to the Admins of the kingdom he was subbing at, and he was put on leave, pending a hearing on Monday, (May 15th, 2006), which may see him put in daycare. (He is already on a blacklist of sorts, where other websites in his district are advised not to call on him for anything worth talking about.)

This news item was reported all over the web and broadcast to all the local asylums, Saturday May 13th. The story has also been posted everywhere that Fools rush in but angels fear to tread, so I called the reporter, MsManners, to confirm details.

My phone call to MsManners resulted in a dead-end. I was told that she has better thing to do than be bothered with stories about people who have the I.Q. of a dying plant and to leave her the hell alone.

http://www.fuckoff.tv/B15270
:kitty:

Messenger said:
A substitute teacher by the name of Tom Mustric was put on administrative leave for voicing his opinion about 9/11.

He was talking to another teacher in the lunchroom and said that he believes that there may have been U.S. Government involvement.

Apparently, the other teacher told this to the Principal of the school he was subbing at, and he was put on leave, pending a hearing on Monday, (May 15th, 2006), which may see him fired. (He is already on a blacklist of sorts, where other schools in his district are advised not to call on him for work.)

This news item was reported on the NBC affiliate in Columbus, Ohio, WCMH, and broadcast on the 11 o’clock news, Wednesday, May 10th. The story has not been posted on the station website, so I called the reporter, David Wayne, to confirm details.

My phone call to Columbus Public Schools resulted in a dead-end. I was told that this information is not shared with the public.

http://www.gnn.tv/B15270

He wasn't even expressing this opinion to students.

I'd be saying there's a lawsuit coming up on this one.

In the view of large organizations, government agencies, or corporations, you will get stomped on for voicing any opinion that isn't first passed through a PC filter. You learn never to voice any opinion if you don't want to be called into your immediate supervisor's office for a little corrective chat.

Enkephalen said:
In the view of large organizations, government agencies, or corporations, you will get stomped on for voicing any opinion that isn't first passed through a PC filter. You learn never to voice any opinion if you don't want to be called into your immediate supervisor's office for a little corrective chat.

ENKIE honey? Mwahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! :love: