Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

9/11 the conspiracy

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
I'm not really one for Conspiracy theories. Most are outlandish and much more unlikley than the released information but the "no plane hit the Pentagon" theory is more than a little likley. I would usually dismiss this out of hand untill I saw this:

four_per_second.gif

Look at the object streak from right to left and hit the Pentagon. This is filmed by the Pentagons own CCTV cameras but they were not officially released by any agency. Does that look like a 757 to you? It doesn't to me. The fact that it is about 6 feet from the ground flying in a perfect straight line is nigh on impossible. No hijacker or even trained pilot could pull off such a manouver. Not to mention that it doesn't look anything like the size of a 757.

wings.jpg

And where is the wing damage? No wing damage on either side?

I'm not claiming anything with this post. I am just leaving it up for discussion because I think it is an interesting thing to look at. What do you good folks think?

Wow, I've heard of the conspiracy but I thought there was no footage of the pentagon attack. Are you sure this is genuine footage?

Good link, it does explain the wings and it says that the plane banked sharply but I still find it a little hard to believe that a plane could literally shoot in at about 6 feet from the ground. as the CCTV images depict.

I really don't know,.. I have not made my mind up. Those pictures still seem a little dubious to me.

It just doesn't lok like a plane and the angle is ludicrous.

That link didn't clear up every question.

Hmm.. I'm not sure. I tend to not believe the "no plane theory" because I am not inclined usually to believe such things. It's just those pictures do not look like a plane.

I've never seen the complete footage from the security camera, either. You can't really get a good look at the "object" in those frames, but whatever it is does look like the right size to me. Assuming the footage is real, that is.

pentagon-757.jpg

Also, take a glance at the home page from which the cam sequence is hosted. ;)

http://www.montalk.net/

The footage is legit. Of that I'm sure. The time indexes on the video were added a day later.

It's just that angle. I am tending to believe that it is a plane, it is hard to make out but I am still a little suprised by that angle.

It wasn't a plane at all. It was a cruise missile launched by John Kerry and Hillary Clinton, the Liberal Antichrists, from their hideout at the bottom of the Potomac River. It's all a part of their montrous plot to destroy Western Civilization!

WordInterrupted said:
It wasn't a plane at all. It was a cruise missile launched by John Kerry and Hillary Clinton, the Liberal Antichrists, from their hideout at the bottom of the Potomac River. It's all a part of their montrous plot to destroy Western Civilization!

Are their headquarters in a submerged frog head, like the old Legion of Doom?

Cloudscum said:
Wow, I've heard of the conspiracy but I thought there was no footage of the pentagon attack. Are you sure this is genuine footage?

That's the "edited" footage, lots of it's "missing"

I've always said NO PLANE HIT THE PENTAGON.

They reported it as a truck bomb originally, remember? As it happened, I mean, the original news reports and the live TV that was later "lost"

^^If they originally reported it as a truck bomb, which I didn't hear (I worked from 8:30 in the morning until 10:30 that night) it's quite possible the report was incorrect BECAUSE OUR FUCKING COUNTRY WAS UNDER ATTACK, AND PEOPLE WERE FREAKING OUT.

Last time I checked, reporters are people. Biased left-wing people, but people nonetheless.