Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

90% off Louis Vuitton!!!

• Thread starter Thread starter ed33
  • Start date Start date
who cares?? I don't need no stinkin' name brand purse. Those are probably black-market kickoff's anyway. You don't get 90% off any "real" brand name stuff because the owner of the name will have you busted down to zero if you try.

The high-fashion retail bidness is very competitive. I LOVE IT!!! Everyone is doing the BlackMarket thing but nobody does it better than WhiteHouse!!! It is FUN! I get to meet so many interesting people, I love my co-workers, I have been kicking butt lately. It was kind of stressful getting the store put together for Grand Opening but once the doors were open we have been going pretty strong...........fortunately I was able to start with an upper-scale women's store that has one of the best Marketing campaigns going.

Story of the Day: This Suave-looking preppy man came into the store today and all the girls were kind of checking him out wondering what a guy was doing in the store. I waited on him and come to find out he was shopping for his wife..............oops, did I say that?..............and girlfriend. He was dressed from head to toe, classy guy, nice-looking white/black man so he was in the right store since we are all about white/black.
My sista co-worker was really checking him out and I already knew what she was thinking...............this guy is a major playah...............so I started axing him questions and everything and when I axed him about the two different sizes he said one suit was for his ex-wife (mother of child) and the other for his "significant other".............so I was like..............How about this sexy hot black dress???? you can't pass this one up and he was like OK but she probably won't wear it and I was like she probably will wear it and you probably will want to take it off her after you see it on her and he was like ok............I will buy it. Then I tried to sell him some sexy stilletto heels to go with the dress and since he likes stilletto's on his women he was going to go for this $75 pair of shoes but I couldn't find the size so that really pissed me off but it was ok cause I made a BIG sale off him.

When he left, all the girls were talking about him saying.............He is a playah and the sista had total disdain and another said he is on the DownLow and I was like............I don't think so, he was on the Low Down........this guy is straight up heterosexual Hoe-I-like-to-fuck-women and then another said............he is buying for his ex-wife???? and I was like...........OK!! I am giving him the benefit of the doubt but I don't care if it was his wife, girlfriend and secretary he was buying for..........I put him in the BlackBook and I hope he comes back cause I just made a Bling on him!