A Brief Note to Charles(Blackfoot)

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Gear came back with the sole intention to destroy the board. It was his last troll afaik, and damn, it was successful.

Jack was not banned because he was mocking Dual's death, but because of something else in connection with old stuff that happened a long time ago that truly upset someone else at a really shitty time. That's why he came back at some point (I.... think? Damn, it's been such a long time), I realized it hadn't been said out of malice at all.

Loktar got banned because he used content from SF to whine about the meanies over there, which was breaking a rule that had been there from pretty much day one. I would probably have reinstated his account at some point, but he decided to be petty and whiny about it and I really can't stand that shit.

Oh and no, Charles didn't *have* a sports forum there. I never gave him admin/mod rights. We might have set up a subforum for sports and told him to run with it at some point, but I think it devolved into his usual bs pretty quickly and we got rid of him. Not sure about the details anymore.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Oh and no, Charles didn't *have* a sports forum there. I never gave him admin/mod rights. We might have set up a subforum for sports and told him to run with it at some point, but I think it devolved into his usual bs pretty quickly and we got rid of him. Not sure about the details anymore.

Yes it was a sub-forum that I ran and hosted, then you made Donavan the admin instead of giving it me. Dershocka took over my spot and did a shitty job and it was closed. Donovan never made a post there.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Gear came back with the sole intention to destroy the board. It was his last troll afaik, and damn, it was successful.

Jack was not banned because he was mocking Dual's death, but because of something else in connection with old stuff that happened a long time ago that truly upset someone else at a really shitty time. That's why he came back at some point (I.... think? Damn, it's been such a long time), I realized it hadn't been said out of malice at all.

Loktar got banned because he used content from SF to whine about the meanies over there, which was breaking a rule that had been there from pretty much day one. I would probably have reinstated his account at some point, but he decided to be petty and whiny about it and I really can't stand that shit.

I only whined and was petty about my ban because you refused to tell me why I was banned. You wouldn't even show me the post(s) that got me banned. It made me so scared, suspicious, angry, paranoid that I was part of some conspiracy orchestrated by Jibbles. And then when I found out you and Jibbles were together it only fueled my paranoia.

Oh well at least some closure. I hate you a little less now. You maybe aren't quite so dead.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
I... do not remember refusing to explain the ban. That doesn't sound like the past me, but then again, I might have been too fed up with all the drama. If I didn't, I apologize.
LOL., Jibbles and me being together - that happened AFTER your ban, jsyk.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I... do not remember refusing to explain the ban. That doesn't sound like the past me, but then again, I might have been too fed up with all the drama. If I didn't, I apologize.
LOL., Jibbles and me being together - that happened AFTER your ban, jsyk.
Past me might have blurred it all together in the hurt and anger. But thanks for the apology. I'm glad I didn't let it ruin my life though. I only ever thought about the ban on the rare occasion someone mentioned you, Jibbles, or SF.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Yes it was a sub-forum that I ran and hosted, then you made Donavan the admin instead of giving it me. Dershocka took over my spot and did a shitty job and it was closed. Donovan never made a post there.
Try to stay out of things that don't concern you, idiot. You were never a part of SF and certainly never ran a forum. Blaming Dershocka for something he didn't do is just bullshit. No one took over your spot, because you never had a spot at SF. You saying you did is a lie, just like ASVS. Asshole.

But then, bullshit is all you have these days isn't it?

If Ily says you didn't have a forum, then nothing you say overrides that. Pretty satisfying.

Last edited:

jack

ILY: "Jack was not banned because he was mocking Dual's death, but because of something else in connection with old stuff that happened a long time ago that truly upset someone else at a really shitty time. That's why he came back at some point (I.... think? Damn, it's been such a long time), I realized it hadn't been said out of malice at all."

What was that? The only thing I remember was Gear had a permanent erection about me being Mannix.

I wonder if they know each other in the afterlife?

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
Why on Earth would Gear think that you were Flaglerchat? I guess the only way to know would be to get a Ouija board and try to communicate with them, but as that would either A - do absolutely nothing (the most likely outcome), or B - accidentally summon Flaglerchat's ghost, allowing him to wreak havoc on a scale that he could only ever dream of in life... I guess it will just have to remain a mystery.

jack

well this gets back to when messageboard communities were intertwined. At one point I was at Reject Haven and Rubycalaber.com trying to defend myself from him. Gear took it on himself to "determine" based on some of my posts that I was actually him and running a big scam on everybody. Funny how that all disappeared when the old guy got melanoma and withered and died. Talking about Mannix. Didn't change Gear's mind though. What an asshole he was. The Galactus of messageboards.

The Question

Eternal
You ever talk to that kid under the 188? The one with the squirrel trap on his dome? Creeps me the fuck out.

jack

Looks like Wilson has branched into the sports drink market

236792676_10228301526422929_471791643888530040_n.jpg