A Brief Note to Charles(Blackfoot)

The Question

Eternal
I'm really not surprised they shut down your sports forum, if all you did there was copypasta the entirety of every post. No opinion, no commentary, just copypasta. Sports nerds can get the same thing from the same place you get it -- and that's just what they do.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
They certainly don't get it here.

Imagine going to all that bullshit just for appearances? No one ever reads any of the posts because they're all someone else's. "click here for the full story" No one does that.

That's why he "views" those threads endlessly...to give the appearance that people are actually looking at his forum ;)

The Question

Eternal
That's sadder than a Dickens orphan crying while dragging a dead puppy by its leash.

Jibbles

Shit Lord, Esq.
I was banned from Spin Flippery for some trumped up forged post I allegedly made. I tried to defend myself but it was too late Jibbles(which I suspect might have made this fake post) already had his cock in Ily's ear.

I enjoy the fact that no one responds to your shit.

This just proves that the life you've made (bitching about the un-justices done to you by others) is pointless. You can't even stir up attention from others with fictional interpretations.

The highlight of your life is when you told the truth about wearing women's underwear and posted pictures in your safe space. That's it. Wonderful. Great contributions to the world.

Once a laughing stock and now a miserable seething twit.

Bravo.

Bra-fuckin-vo.

jack

Meanwhile, this thread has been viewed a couple times a day. Every day.

Interest? Or just obsession? One of the parties this thread is about is dead...the other doesn't lurk here.

The third is why it's called a relationship. When you review the story as a whole instead of out of context you can see how the relationships met, grew, changed and evolved.

With some people, at least.

The Question

Eternal
Its only bland because you need to register to see the whole board. Lurkers only see a tiny fraction of the board. Its the same way with TKR and most other boards. You only tasted the vanilla. In the restricted access storeroom we have chocolate, strawberry, and many other flavors.

In the storeroom is where they do ze buttsex. With otters.

jack

jack

You got no game, muthafuKKKah

Even sweeter is your bitching, whining and moaning.

:bigass:

Donovan

beer, I want beer
I gotta be honest, I dont remember much about the Spin Flippery days except a lot of the Gear drama. Dont remember a sports forum at all, or Loktar getting banned. I do remember having what turned into a deep philosophical difference of opinion with Gear and probably Jibbles, who both seemed intent on reviving flame board atmosphere where I just liked gathering as many different halfway interesting prolific posters as I could to grow the board. I regret a lot of the decisions I agreed with at the time. I think we killed the board with ham handed arbitrary rulekeeping.

jack

I liked SF. Gear's most toxic bullshit brewed in that forum.

jack

I gotta be honest, I dont remember much about the Spin Flippery days except a lot of the Gear drama. Dont remember a sports forum at all, or Loktar getting banned. I do remember having what turned into a deep philosophical difference of opinion with Gear and probably Jibbles, who both seemed intent on reviving flame board atmosphere where I just liked gathering as many different halfway interesting prolific posters as I could to grow the board. I regret a lot of the decisions I agreed with at the time. I think we killed the board with ham handed arbitrary rulekeeping.
I remember when Lox got booted. That fueled the Jibbles feud. I dont remember Wilson having a sports forum with you though. Psure that's complete bullshit, as usual.

Good to see you dood. You should come around a little more.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
I remember when Lox got booted. That fueled the Jibbles feud. I dont remember Wilson having a sports forum with you though. Psure that's complete bullshit, as usual.

I keep forgetting this place but the Facebook is kinda fucked now. I would not have wanted Loktar banned, and SHOULD never have agreed to ban you. Felt a little hypocritical and in light of how Gear behaved later, more than a little ridiculous to hammer you just for something as stupid as mocking Dual's death.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker

In retrospect, I probably deserved to be banned. I was like a triple agent back then. Everyone wanted me to spy on the other teams. I probably accidentally spilled some dirty secret or secrets.