A CHALLENGE TO SHATTERED CORPSE ADMINS

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Approve my registration, and let me be banned on my own merits, according to the guidelines of your board however capriciously and arbitrarily contrived or translated.

SHATTERED CORPSE IS MY BEST TROLL EVER :D Because I never had people who couldn't handle me start up another board just to keep me off it.

The ultimate troll, actually.

jack

PUSSIES

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
It'll never happen.

Kerb Crawler

Closed Fist of the Badlands
If they don't let Jack in, that's weak.

Kerb Crawler

Closed Fist of the Badlands
Although, Jack, honestly, why would you want to be included there? Or is it just the simple fact that you and Messenger are denied access that bothers you?

Jack's only contribution is crap and more crap. Evidence: the comicon subforum and all the crappy members that followed him from comicon. Evidence: his constant "fuck you in the neck" comments. Evidence: his zero incremental value contribution on any board in which he's a member. The latter evidence: his Lonaf membership, his thehiddenelect membership, etc, etc., etc.....

Having Jack excluded from a board is no loss for anyone. If anything, everyone gains from not having him mess up a good thing. Let's face it, Jack isn't happy unless there is intrigue and drama. Where there isn't, he creates it to satisfy his own lust for such crappy vestigial emotional highs.

:clang:

Except it would be a lie.

Evidence: I never say "fuck you in the neck".

Evidence: I hardly ever use vulgarian insults or pejoratives to address my fellow members.

Evidence: I am the most polite TK member. Even when I talk down to people I do so in eloquent style and language.

Evidence: My contribution to science and literature. Refer to my "Red Admiral" thread for the former, and my "Horrific Candor" thread for the latter.

Evidence: My never spamming the boards with floods of necro'ed threads or otherwise posting a bunch of "dkfa9dadlkakdk" a la Gagh.

Evidence: etc, etc, etc....They are too numerous to list them all

Conclusion: I contribute to TK immensely in some ways in more positive fashion and more elegant style than perhaps any other TK'er besides Captain Wacky.

Panda

Grammour Boy said:

Evidence: I hardly ever use vulgarian insults or pejoratives to address my fellow members.

Evidence: I am the most polite TK member. Even when I talk down to people I do so in eloquent style and language.

Evidence: My contribution to science and literature. Refer to my "Red Admiral" thread for the former, and my "Horrific Candor" thread for the latter.

Evidence: My never spamming the boards with floods of necro'ed threads or otherwise posting a bunch of "dkfa9dadlkakdk" a la Gagh.

Conclusion: I contribute to TK immensely in some ways in more positive fashion and more elegant style than perhaps any other TK'er besides Captain Wacky.

if that's true, then how come nobody here likes you, Keekeen?

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
Grammour Boy said:

No, and I can prove it.

True, but your affinity for pedanticism and semantics is equally annoying, yet wholly unfunny compared to Jack's 'vulgarian' statement.

True, but you're quick to use a meme whenever you can and you're not afraid to use a thesaurus as often as possible to try and prove that you're a pretentious pseudo-intellectual.

Not true. You're argumentative and haughty.

Those are spam topics. Anyone can easily go to wiki and copy paste that info and photos here. I could flood an entire forum with similar topics in a day. Also, you picked incredibly droll and uninteresting topics to use, therefore they were dead the moment you clicked 'post new topic'. So, this makes you a spammer not a scientific contributor. Also, you still haven't sat down and engaged my topic I started just for you in AP. Until you do so, this argument of yours will be totally moot.

Oh, and using tons of 'O RLY?' memes, single pics of large breasted women, and 'no you' posts aren't spam? O RLY has been banned from other boards for being spam. Try posting those pics of well-endowed women at other boards, see what they say. Spam is spam is spam. You are a spammer. Also, and look at your post count (currently 6,068 posts). There are people who have been here for A LOT longer than you who only have a fraction of the post count you do.

Yes, there's a TON of evidence against you. Actually, I have yet to see you contribute in any postitive form at TK whatsoever. I also hope you're being facetious about the Captain Wacky comment, because I've never seen a more erronious statement at TK.

You were saying?

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
Something I didn't cover. Whenever GB starts losing an argument, he just throws the winning debater on ignore so he doesn't have to admit defeat.

So, in other words, SHUT THE FUCK UP, KEEKEEN!

jack

Guess pwning GN was easier than I could have possibly in my tiniest manifestation of imagination could have fantasized.

jack

jack said:
Guess pwning GB was easier than I could have possibly in my tiniest manifestation of imagination could have fantasized.

PWNED and THRASHED as Keekeen, and after being consumed by his own and SPELLTROLLED TO DEATH he tries to copy Mess's schtick. I still say that's his shit on Cait's dick. I R WINNER!~

Why shouldn't I be allowed to post over there, would be my response (to Neil)? I guess once I had a chance to experience it firsthand I would be the best judge of whether or not I wanted to post there.

Gonad

DON'T FUCK WITH MY TITLE BITCH
Grammour Boy said:

No, you are not the most polite TK member.

Gonad

DON'T FUCK WITH MY TITLE BITCH
I don't know who the most polite TK member is but I think missmanners is high on the list.