A cool illusion to bring the Mine Field family back together.

VKD

Banned
that is cool!

Kerb Crawler

Closed Fist of the Badlands
Wicked cool!

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
FREAKY!!

Thanks for not posting an "illusion" where some zombie pops up; they always make me pee my pants a little.

I owe you a drink when I am in Scotland, Wacky. As soon as I can get my handicap under 24 so as to be eligible to play St. Andrew's Olde Course, where Old Tom Morris invented the game of "goff"!

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
My eyes are still a bit weird from it.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
You mean, you wish to bed them all.

CaptainWacky

EGGS TO GO THE WAY OF MENTY AND GAGH?

Jethro

Rebel
"It's going to be fun to watch and see how long the meek can keep
the world after they inherit it."

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
_HENOCH_ said:
The MF family is dead Wacky...DEAD!

Do you understand what i mean when i say dead??

I hope not. I just wanted Gagh to have a taste of his own medicine, not to leave forever.

Seriously, even though Gagh is annoying smartass, too arrogant for his own good, I kinda miss his antics.

Jethro

Rebel
Loktar said:
I hope not. I just wanted Gagh to have a taste of his own medicine, not to leave forever.

Why do I have this mental image in my head of the pitcher from the Special Olympics getting ready to throw a pitch to Barry Bonds and saying, [retard voice]"I'll try not to throw it too fast for you"[/retard voice]?

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Jethro said:
Why do I have this mental image in my head of the pitcher from the Special Olympics getting ready to throw a pitch to Barry Bonds and saying, [retard voice]"I'll try not to throw it too fast for you"[/retard voice]?

Dunno. Why do I have this mental image in my head of you dying slowly and horribly.

Jethro

Rebel
Because all you can do is think it, Corky. The internet is great place for cowards like you to find courage. Unfortunately is means very little.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Jethro said:
Because all you can do is think it, Corky. The internet is great place for cowards like you to find courage. Unfortunately is means very little.

Yeah and the internet is also great for assholes and bullies like you and Gagh to pick on everyone that doesn't think, act and post in the same manner as you and Gagh. If any one is a coward its you and Gagh.

CaptainWacky

If any TWO are cowards, you mean!

Jethro

Rebel
What he means is "I don't know cock!"

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Jethro said:
What he means is "I don't know cock!"

Thats not true. You seem to think I masturbate 24 hours a day which would imply "I do know cock." Too bad your wife don't know your cock, she's too busy looking at your neighbor's cock.

Jethro

Rebel
I have never said that you masturbate 24 hours a day. If that were true you wouldn't have time to grace us with your oh-so-intelligent conversation.

What I have said is that you post while your are waiting on you jizz to build back up so you can masturbate again. I know that because your mother told me.