Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A crime of passion

Kefka

Detective John Sarek knew what he was getting into when he entered the filthy apartment complex of one drug dealing punk, known only by his nick as 'Henoch.'

"Hands in the air!" - Cried Sarek, as 'Henoch,' clad in nothing less than a leather suit stumbled onto the ground, pawing gently against the table and moldings as he fell.

"I'm hurt, Sarek."

"It's ok, Henoch. Johnny's here."

They had been friends for a while. Henoch was the one who tipped Sarek off to the Columbian coke-smuggling operation. Sarek had recieved a generous bonus and promotion for his work, but Henoch was left in the dirt. Sarek knew he had to make it up to his comrade, somehow.

"Henoch, I'm sorry. You know how business is."

"DO NOT give me your bullshit, John!! We both know that you are to afraid to come out of the closet and admit your feelings for other men. FUCK YOU!"

"Henoch please, don't do this..."

"I'm sorry, Sarek, but..."

Sarek moved in closer, closer, until he could be no closer, and the two grasped lips in a passionate embrace.

"I'm sorry, Henoch."

"It's OK."

"I love you, Henoch."

"Yes..."

applause.gif

Shut the fuck up Sarek.

Care to bet on which of us can keep this going the longer?

No.

I have better things to do on a Sunday afternoon then spend 2/3 of my day spamming a message board.