Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A poll about bears and MFers.

without the option to vote for curiousa2z i cannot participate.

C'MON, I MEAN, SHE'S CANADIAN. IT'S ABSOLUTELY RANK WITH BEARS UP THER.

I voted Susie, because I am going to take her on a long walk in the woods. She will never come back with me. I am not sure what happened. But she is gone now and we will all mourn her passing.

Wacky is from Scotland, the only bears there work on the oil rigs as pole dancers.

Tomtrek would argue with a bear over the colour of it's fur and cause it's brain to melt with the logic of its arguement - therefore he is safe.

Cassie HAS A GUN AND KNOWS HOW TO USE IT

Dr Dave may get attacked, but he always has his medical supplies to fall back on. PILLZLOL are renowned as a good bear wound treatment.

Tisiphone would dazzle the bear with her flaming hair.

FBI is young and funky enough to go walkabout in Yellowstone cos he IS A RADICAL YOUTH. He is therefore AT RISK...

Curious is down with the hood, she is obviously going to know the score with bears - therefore she is safe.

Loktar would stand for none of this bear fight crap, and would shout any bear down...

I am potentially a bear food candidate, but I would show him my new six pack (seriously, I have one now RAWR) and he would shit not only in the woods, but also in his underwear.

Further would also, like LOktar, stand for none of this shit

Susie is obviously unable to enter the Bears reality, so hard to see how that might happen.

ERGO - LOGIC MOTHERFUCKERS