Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Reasonable Alternative

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy
to that election nonsense:

Just keep the citizen list and methods for adding citizens, remove ALL DUALS, then go down the list selecting a new mod every 2 months. After someone has served, they move to the bottom of the list. New citizens also start at the bottom.

No Muss. No Fuss.

Why I'm opposed to the Election:

If I went to the trouble of making a pie chart, it would show the Badlands divided in three.

1 third each for drama, spam, and sex.

With the current election system, the drama is swallowing up the sex and spam.

If left unchecked it will be ALL DRAMA ALL THE TIME, and ultimately get boring.

If I went to the trouble of making a pie chart, it would show the Badlands divided in three.

Solution: Ban Pickle. End of drama. Me and Kitty can pick up the inevitable slack in spam, and Ily, Gonad, and Love Child can cuntinue to sex up the sex.

LOL.

I enjoy the delicious spam and drama slices.

Solution: Ban Pickle. End of drama. Me and Kitty can pick up the inevitable slack in spam, and Ily, Gonad, and Love Child can cuntinue to sex up the sex.

LOL.
Dont ban Pickle!

I can really spam it up if I have to. I woundnt want LC to feel threatened though. I only run the Dakota Badlands.
:bigass:

You used to live in the Falkland MineFields?

WTF are you talking about?
I used to live near this:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Badlands_National_Park

badlands.jpg

BN15484_30-FB~East-Entrance-in-Badlands-National-Park-Badlands-National-Park-South-Dakota-USA-Posters.jpg

I have a simple solution to this problem.

Fuck the elections and spam them, thus creating drama. That way you get spam, sex, and drama. IT'S A WIN/WIN/WIN situation

SEX!

Status
Not open for further replies.