A Serious Question for The Question...

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
If I gave you $5 cash, would you say "Mmmm, penis."? And if so, for $10 would you do it whilst lisping slightly, licking your lips, and grinning like evil Peter Parker from "Spiderman 3"?

The Question

Eternal
1. Nope.
2. Nope.
3. Never saw Spiderman 3, so there's a third'Nope. Which I suppose means you have two Nopes with a Nope in the middle. That's a Nope sammich.

Serious question for you, though: Why in the hell is that something you're looking for? :hmmm:

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
If I gave you $5 cash, would you say "Mmmm, penis."? And if so, for $10 would you do it whilst lisping slightly, licking your lips, and grinning like evil Peter Parker from "Spiderman 3"?
Make it $500 and $1,000 and I'll do it.

MODMAN

That seems as redundant as paying Garfield to say "Mmmm, lasagna".

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Make it $500 and $1,000 and I'll do it.
For that kind of money you're going to have to lay under a stepladder while a midget defecates on you.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
1. Nope.
2. Nope.
3. Never saw Spiderman 3, so there's a third'Nope. Which I suppose means you have two Nopes with a Nope in the middle. That's a Nope sammich.

Serious question for you, though: Why in the hell is that something you're looking for? :hmmm:
I"m just trying to help you work through your obvious homophobia.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
For that kind of money you're going to have to lay under a stepladder while a midget defecates on you.
Make it Verne Troyer or an Oompah Loompah and price doubles if any shit gets in my mouth.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
OK. Fair enough. You're not ready to go there yet.

For $3, would you say "I loves the caulk"?

I'll give you $6 if you lick a caulk gun suggestively while doing it.

The Question

Eternal
OK. Fair enough. You're not ready to go there yet.

For $3, would you say "I loves the caulk"?

I'll give you $6 if you lick a caulk gun suggestively while doing it.
This kind of pushy approach is why straight guys just assume you people are sexual predators, y'know.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Looks like Volpone's gonna get some dark man meat :bigass:

From what I hear Blackfoot (when playing as steve samurai jack) can make you slicker than snot on a doorknob in under three minutes!

:D

The Question

Eternal
Uh oh. Volpone came in tryin' to recruit a new player for his team. Won't get the guy he was after, but guess where he's gonna be "eating" from now on?

3e087c53228f3e72.jpg

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
For $150, would you kiss Rosie O'Donnell on the mouth, with tongue?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Would you consider licking the bottom of my boot from the back of your throat? :bigass:

Figuratively speaking of course :laughing: