A Serious Question for The Question...

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Here's a very-very serious question, for The Question (The Saint/The Highwayman) at TrollKingdom. For some members his slave name is either John or Daniel...When did you become Venooker's fall-out bitch? <baahahahahahahahaha. You do know what happens when you jack-ulate Venooker off?...Ask Dark Pickle/Dork Pickle, Ask Morbo/Neil. Ask Yahooee/Kevin P.

giphy.gif
You need to ask yourself first why did your jealous cupcakeer ass jack dance and try to slob jack's knob for 20 plus years and produce no contributable content?

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Here's a very-very serious question, for The Question (The Saint/The Highwayman) at TrollKingdom. For some members his slave name is either John or Daniel...When did you become Venooker's fall-out bitch? <baahahahahahahahaha. You do know what happens when you jack-ulate Venooker off?...Ask Dark Pickle/Dork Pickle, Ask Morbo/Neil. Ask Yahooee/Kevin P.

giphy.gif

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Can you say "steampunk buttplug" 10 times real fast?

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Here's another very-very serious question, for The Question (The Saint/The Highwayman) at TrollKingdom. For some members his slave name is either John or Daniel..Did you get paid for slobber-knocking Venooker? or did you like his bald head for free? <Baahahahahahahahahaha.

The Question

Eternal
Volpone and CeeJay should hook up, since they seem to be on the same trip.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
^Are you going to answer my question, Question? ..or...blow it up Venooker's ass you low dawg redneck?"^

giphy.gif

Here's another very-very serious question, for The Question (The Saint/The Highwayman) at TrollKingdom. For some members his slave name is either John or Daniel..Did you get paid for slobber-knocking Venooker? or did you like his bald head for free? <Baahahahahahahahahaha.

^Baahahahahahahahhhahahahahaaaahaha^

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
How's this grab ya: I don't fucking care. Call me "racist", "sexist", "homophobic", "islamophobic", "anti-semitic", "fascist", blah, blah, blah.

^^racist, sexist, homophobic, islamophobic, anti-semitic, fascist......redneck, pecker wood, po' white trash, wigger, knuckle dragging cave man, nazi lover. jew hater.^^

The Question

Eternal
I've had the cupcakeer on ignore since yesterday afternoon when it started begging me in IM to "defficate" in its "nostrals." I mention that because the thread title shows up bolded as if there's a new post, but when I check, there wasn't a new post here. Guessing that means it was more yawp from the cupcakeer.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
LOL @ this thread. He's obsessed with sucking and licking my cock.

What's that all about?????? Volpone (on the other hand) is just being playfully perverse, but hooking up with the cupcakeer in any form is a fool's gambit.

Unless you want a thick lipped blowjob that is :bigass: Yahoee says he gave him one of the BEST hanjobs he ever had. He came before the ads were over!

Last edited:

jack

I'm a racist, sexist, homophobic, islamophobic, anti-semitic, fascist......redneck, pecker wood, po' black trash, cupcakeer, knuckle dragging cave man, nazi lover. jew hater.^^

Yep...you describe yourself to an absolute "T"

jack

blowie-flirting.gif

jack

I've had the cupcakeer on ignore since yesterday afternoon when it started begging me in IM to "defficate" in its "nostrals." I mention that because the thread title shows up bolded as if there's a new post, but when I check, there wasn't a new post here. Guessing that means it was more yawp from the cupcakeer.

I'd love to see those.

The Question

Eternal
Yep...you describe yourself to an absolute "T"

Don't forget the fact that if he was the least bit more flamboyant of a homo, he'd be filming a "Sweatin' To The Oldies" tape, the fuckin' poof.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
If you could have a vape pen replica of Luke's lightsaber, Harry Potter's magic wand, or The Doctor's sonic screwdriver, which would you choose?

The Question

Eternal
Which of those things do you think these, "vape pens" look like?

iu

Protip: Your mockery of vaping would be a whole lot more effective if it didn't make you look Blackfoot-level retarded.

Smarten up.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
If you could have a vape pen replica of Luke's lightsaber, Harry Potter's magic wand, or The Doctor's sonic screwdriver, which would you choose?
I wouldn't choose. I'd buy all 3. Maybe I should get back to vaping. I really liked Fruity pebbles.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Dude. If you weren't going to answer any questions, why did you create a whole thread for people to ask you questions? :/

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Which of those things do you think these, "vape pens" look like?

iu

Protip: Your mockery of vaping would be a whole lot more effective if it didn't make you look Blackfoot-level retarded.

Smarten up.
So vape pens look like Luke's lightsaber, if Luke was a Persian gigolo. :/

The Question

Eternal
Dude. If you weren't going to answer any questions, why did you create a whole thread for people to ask you questions? :/
Pass the jenkem jug back to Blackfoot. You've had more than enough.

jack

You're the fucking OP moron.