A Serious Question for The Question...

The Question

Eternal
Dry reading, but have a look.

As for nasal snuff tobacco:

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Yeah, didn't have a whole lot of reason to dig too deep, but at least did some cursory investigation after asking. The main takeaway--along with the smoke--was that there are thousands of other chemicals in tobacco leaves (even without additives) that can have varied carcinogenic effects. And while I couldn't find anything about patches, there was at least some inconclusive evidence that even nicotine gum may have some increased cancer risk.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
I have an entertainingly fucked-up multipart brain-teaser/philosophical game, but I don't think anyone will want to play it.

The first part is the classic "if a tree falls in a forest and no one is there to hear it, does it make a sound?"

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I have an entertainingly fucked-up multipart brain-teaser/philosophical game, but I don't think anyone will want to play it.

The first part is the classic "if a tree falls in a forest and no one is there to hear it, does it make a sound?"
Yes, it makes a sound. Trees are notorious for their loud ripping farts. Those aren't chainsaws you hear in the forest.

MODMAN

it Is very important to say that I would like to get to know all you men incredibly well. Very impressive. I hope some of you are sinewy.

I am look for young men for personal work. Thank you.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Sounds like right up Volpone's alley.

Also check out Blackfoot. I hear his left hand can make a guy spurt in under 2 minutes (When in his Steve Samurai Jack persona)

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Would Simone Biles be hotter if she had DD tits?

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
Objectively speaking?

The Question

Eternal
The only way to make that... thing hot would be to douse it in Kingsford and light it on fire.

Scientifically speaking.

The Question

Eternal

Yes. Only human arrogance would presuppose that the processes of physics take place exclusively for the benefit of human observation. In fact, at the quantum level, those processes seem to actively spite human observation.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
it Is very important to say that I would like to get to know all you men incredibly well. Very impressive. I hope some of you are sinewy.

I am look for young men for personal work. Thank you.
I hoped to become a paralegal with the law firm of Thicke and Vaney. But they were looking for someone with more experience.
The only way to make that... thing hot would be to douse it in Kingsford and light it on fire.

Scientifically speaking.
You don't like a fine tight flexible negress? You're racist.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I hoped to become a paralegal with the law firm of Thicke and Vaney. But they were looking for someone with more experience.

You don't like a fine tight flexible negress? You're racist.
And you're what a pedophile? Isn't Simone Biles like 12 years old?

jack

And you're what a pedophile? Isn't Simone Biles like 12 years old?

She's actually 24, but still with double D's I'd let her do a twisting double somersault landing impaled on my "thick and veiny"

screen-shot-2021-07-13-at-1-25-31-pm-1626197445.png

The Question

Eternal
Isn't that the little negress that was called "stunning and brave" and shit for basically bailing on her job? Since when is refusing to go to work anything but TNB?

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Isn't that the little negress that was called "stunning and brave" and shit for basically bailing on her job? Since when is refusing to go to work anything but TNB?
She bailed for mental health issues. Would you rather have her keep her job and go all stabby or shoot-y on her teammates?

jack

She bailed for mental health issues. Would you rather have her keep her job and go all stabby or shoot-y on her teammates?

It's even better than that. She experienced what gymnasts call "the twisties" when she was in the middle of her routine. What happens is she loses track of where she is while performing the movements, literally "losing your wits" while performing. Just never got it back after that. The fear that produces in peformers is profound. Having tha occur plus all the pressure and the press lapped up the "mental health issues" angle. Sad really.

The Question

Eternal
Do I gain points or lose points for answering that with a firm "Yes"?

Let's go with: If they put it on Netflix, it's something I'd be excited enough to watch that I'm marginally less likely to pirate it.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Would you pay a 30% premium to not have to deal with stupid people?

e.g.: $100 for groceries that you could get for $66 at another store--only you'd have to deal with produce that rots before you get it home, 2 out of 11 check-stands open, bewildered shoppers blocking the lanes while on their phone to find out which mac&cheez to get, people who can't figure out how to pay for their order, and no one to bag so the checker stops after every shopper to bag.