A simple troll

Tyrant

headvoid's comment on the intuition I might possess regarding BBS social structure reminded me of this old troll. Since you need to be logged in order to view the thread, I've uploaded it here:

http://www.thehiddenelect.com/dw/dwsuffering.php.htm

Threads get 'sent to Hell' on that board. It's like DC. I wonder how long before a mod cites the 'one account' policy, but only after people have been riled up.

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
It's always best to do that kind of thread on a forum that is dominated by testosterone filled board policy. The Ranters once trolled a motorbike forum and in the "Show me your tattoo" section I showed them this one.

It's NSFW by the way Clicky

I got a lot of funny / "Whoooaah!" responses and the funniest was how they all got really PC with me, yet shunned me entirely. I became indignant regularly and made everyone pay me attention and tell me how they had a gay friends, once upon a time. it amused me anyway.

It did eventually out me as a troll though - someone googled the image and found it loads of places on the net.

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
DS also did a recruitment drive for "Christian gay and proud" poker players on a fairly butch poker site which I thought was classic.

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
the title of the thread was "a simple troll"

I thought it was dedicated to Saint Lucifer

Enkephalen

My Stars!
Yeah, come to think of it, he just may have been playing Camille for real. (Of course she died of consumption.)