Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Suggestion to all Tkers...

TKers-are-shit

DLA Spokestoad
Switch off the monitor... step back from the computer... turn off the Trek DVD playing in the background... slowly make your way up the stairs out of your parents' basement... and enjoy the world outside!

:joker:

I love it when the old guard try to talk down to people, yet can't pull anything creative out of their own asses.

TKers-are-shit said:
Switch off the monitor... step back from the computer... turn off the Trek DVD playing in the background... slowly make your way up the stairs out of your parents' basement... and enjoy the world outside!

:joker:

I have a better suggestion.

Frog legs for dinner. Come here you little bastard!

after this evening's little clusterfuck, Tkers-are-shit's suggestion sounds entirely sensible....

Like, don't get too hung-up on a message board? And, if you do, don't get too upset if it blows up in your face.

Always be prepared to suffer the consequences of posting on a board such as this.

To be honest, I don't think any of the girls showered with attention have been properly introduced to the gauntlet that many people here had to go through. Expect more sensitivity.

NOT GONNA SAY IT

It's sort of to be expected. Sooner or later it would have happened, because the girls have been showered with positive responses, so much so that any detractors can be pushed out of having a voice by a barrage of defensive comments from the wannabe suitors. All it takes is for one sting op like this to cut to the bone.

I guess we'll see how it unfolds.

Dor_Jan said:
the girls have been showered with positive responses, so much so that any detractors can be pushed out of having a voice by a barrage of defensive comments from the wannabe suitors. All it takes is for one sting op like this to cut to the bone.

This holds true for any situation online where men and women are present together.

Conchaga said:
This holds true for any situation online where men and women are present together.

Yes, but it would be good to remember that this place has a history, and there are still some mean bastards (!) lurking in the shadows even though they may not post. Food for thought.

"Trust No One" might be a good rule to remember, especially if your "ex" has "friends" on this board, which I'm still trying to figure out.

You say that like it's a bad thing...

We're all here amusing ourselves much more than we're doing anything else.

Messenger, you're probably right but who cares? It just means the people posing as women on this board need to remember we have teeth.