A Thorough Analysis Has Revealed Only 5 Individuals Post Here

MODMAN

Good afternoon all.

jack and his duals (approximate time per day attendance - 10 hours).
CeeJay and his duals (13 hours).
The Question and his Afro-American caricatures. He is also Saleel Majeed (when angry), Volpone (when drinking) and several other low-level posters. I estimate he spend no less than 8 hours a day here.
CaptainWacky - a unique individual. No duals - not anymore, at least.

***The rest are all the same 5th individual, or belong to the first 3 people listed. I admit my analysis falls short of assigning all duals to specific posters. However, This 5th poster has no prime identity and is likely an incredibly dangerous individual IRL - even more so than John Castle. They operate more accounts than any of the first 3 and spend an eye-watering 17 hours a day posting / lurking @ TK***

***Administrators / Moderators omitted as they do not qualify as real / voluntary posters***

Thank you.

Last edited:

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
trollkingdom's active members list:

blackfoot nap: neonmercuryash: whisky: jack, devilman, yahooee, jibbles: volpone: modman: loktar: eggs mayonnaise: the question, vulpes inculta, charlemagne, brownfoot: sausageman: ceejay: the tomtrek: cassie: captainwacky: fuddlemiff: mentalist: usuc: oerdin, dr dave, fun loving dave: lanzman: imperium: jester: theartist: steve samurai jack: saleel mageed:

images
images

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
eFvRKcP.gif

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
Good afternoon all.

jack and his duals (approximate time per day attendance - 10 hours).

Thank you.

as of today (nov 6, 2021) 'vapooper' has been here all fucking day since 12:00 am - 5:05 pm (et). my guess is he will break trollkigdom's record set by 'venooker' on jan 21, 2021 (21 hours -16 minutes - 4 seconds).

i loggin just to keep 'vappooper' busy. my next post will take pkace in an hour (6:15 pm), and he'll still be here. watch what i say. its clear that 'Vappooper' is trying to reach 100,000 message.

jack

LOL I did that a couple days ago, you jealous ignorant fuck. But Modman's got it right. You just keep logging in with your three accounts all day long, every day. 24/7

You're not fooling anyone :bigass:

USUC

Trollzilla
Good afternoon all.

The Question and his Afro-American caricatures. He is also Saleel Majeed (when angry), Volpone (when drinking) and several other low-level posters. I estimate he spend no less than 8 hours a day here.
Interesting.

jack

Interesting.

Except that's complete bullshit. Saleel is Modman's rather retarded sandnigger dual. Volpone is from Wordforge and has posted here for years. He's a main also. AFAIK, TQ posts as himself only. Blackfoot, CeeJay and Steve samurai handjob are the same poster. Followed me over here from Comicon.com 17 years ago. never got over it to this day.

The Question

Eternal
If you rewind through Modman's post history, you'll find that he changes personae here frequently. He'll run this one for probably another week or so, tops, then he'll change it again. Last time it was a frothing maniac; before that, he was aping the character of "Mr. Van Driesen" from Beavis & Butthead (for those who aren't Gen X or have merely forgotten, that was the new-age-y hippie teacher in that cartoon.)

USUC

Trollzilla
Ahhh, a Sybil.
I don’t do a great job keeping my RL contacts in order. The “socks” as I think they used to be called….could never be bothered to try.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
Blackfoot, CeeJay are the same poster. Followed me over here from Comicon.com 17 years ago. never got over it to this day.

peoples, my handle is 'blackfoot nap' formally known as 'bertshocka'. date registered: feb 22, 2014. apparently everyone but 'vappopper' knows that 'ceejay' was formally known as 'blackfoot'.

hey 'vapooper. how many peoples (family,friends or 'tk' members) you have sharing your account.
giphy.gif
?

Last edited:

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Technically, 2 individuals share my profile. Like the Brontosaurus, whose body was so long he had a second brain in his tail, sometimes my penis makes posts here.

The Question

Eternal
Since Crackfoot likes to play innocent and pretend he hasn't outed his duals:

blackfoot NAP said:
with all these threads about blackfoot (CeeJay or blackfoot NAP), we contribute to 'troll kingdom.

He tries to pretend that blackfoot, ceejay, and steve 'samurai' jack are separate people. While every now and then openly admitting what we all know; that they're 3 accounts run by one velcro-dome fuckin' mong.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Except that's complete bullshit. Saleel is Modman's rather retarded sandnigger dual. Volpone is from Wordforge and has posted here for years. He's a main also. AFAIK, TQ posts as himself only. Blackfoot, CeeJay and Steve samurai handjob are the same poster. Followed me over here from Comicon.com 17 years ago. never got over it to this day.
I'm actually jack's older brother and sister. We are 100 and 101 years old and have dementia. That's why I get confused alot and think I'm an omnisexual crossdresser.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I'm actually jack's older brother and sister. We are 100 and 101 years old and have dementia. That's why I get confused alot and think I'm an omnisexual crossdresser.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
images
images

Since Crackfoot likes to play innocent and pretend he hasn't outed his duals:

He tries to pretend that blackfoot, ceejay, and steve 'samurai' jack are separate people. While every now and then openly admitting what we all know; that they're 3 accounts run by one velcro-dome fuckin' mong.
Bird-Poop-Good-Luck-Superstition.jpg

'blackfoot nap' formally known as 'bertshocka' joined feb 22, 2014.
'ceejay' was formally known as 'blackfoot' joined june 17, 2006. (2003)

'steve samurai jack' joined september 1, 2005

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling

Thank you.

Interesting.

is that the reason 'the question' ('the highwayman', 'vulpes inculta', 'the saint') changes is handle every two months. i think 'vappooper' is using the account. 'daniel castle' does not post here any more.

The Question

Eternal
'blackfoot nap' formally known as 'bertshocka' joined feb 22, 2014.
'ceejay' was formally known as 'blackfoot' joined june 17, 2006. (2003)

'steve samurai jack' joined september 1, 2005
1. The word you're looking for is 'formerly'. Fucking glory hole dropout.
2. Doesn't matter when you created your duals. You've already admitted they're your duals.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling

1. The word you're looking for is 'formerly'. Fucking glory hole dropout.
2. Doesn't matter when you created your duals. You've already admitted they're your duals.

jack

LOL How's the crack treating you Wilson? Looks like you got some good rock last night based on your posts since quarter of ten to 36 minutes ago.

See what I'm doing to you Wilson?

:bigass:

jack

LOL @ "formally"

What a fucking ignoramus you are.