Aaron gets all the girls...and boys!?

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
So Anton told everyone that Aaron fingered her and Maisy's upset. And Tom and Faye are upset becasue they're both in love with Aaron. But Faye always said she didn't fancy him, so I don't know what she's on about. I'm just going by the twitter/facebook.

So much male nudity tonight. I am convinced that the executives at Five are all gayer than picnic baskets.

(I skimmed thru the episode, I'll watch it in full later)

Haven't seen today's yet, but I started following @BBUKLive on Twitter since last night so I get updates.

STOP MOPING AARON YOU MILQUETOAST AND DECIDE WHO YOU'RE GOING TO LEAD ASTRAY AND WHO YOU'RE GOING TO REJECT NOW.

His #1 status is seriously in jeopardy this week. Although the naked showers are still in his "plus" column.

I still haven't seen yesterday's but tomorrow looks like it's gonna be a sicky, so I can catch up in bed.

It's not what he did, it's how he constantly throws his hands up after and feigns disbelief over how others knew about it, and feigns ignorance to how others might feel about it, and gets hysterical and throws himself on hot coals in the DR afterward.

Pete's right. Aaron is playing for more camera time. Nice bod though.

I've caught up now... what a mess. But Aaron hasn't done anything much wrong aside from leading Tom on a little. He really should've just said "no, I don't like you", but with Faye he didn't have any reason to know she liked him and her reaction makes no sense at all. "Well I couldn't come out and say it, and I'm glad I didn't, because I know what dickheads men can be, and this proves it." If she'd said something she could've had him, but she didn't, so tough luck.

Meanwhile, Anton's just the worst. "Me and Ads know a lot about this house that you don't." Uh, no, you know one thing and that's only because you sat up in bed and watched them at it, you pervert.

It's annoying how none of them noticed Anton running around gossiping and trying to stir up shit. He'll probably be in until near the end.

He goes under the radar too much. All his scores in the top chumps task were pretty low, but he doesn't actively anger anyone enough to get nominations, except from Aaron.

Once they get rid of Anton, then Aaron's buffer will be gone and they'll realize it's time to go after him. Anton's a bigger gossip.

LOOKS LIKE AARON REALLY IS WORKING HIS WAY THROUGH ALL THE FEMALES. Last night everyone heard him snogging Faye under the covers.

SLUTS!

Back